Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Maybe we aren't as **** as we looked when we were 1-10

It was a massive win without Cripps, Harry and Charlie going down in the first few minutes. It looked like a long day down 30 at quarter time so credit to he boys for fighting back.

Off the bottom of the ladder and Demons up this week. We could go 3rd from bottom on Sunday. :p

Last edited:

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
It was a massive win without Cripps, Harry and Charlie going down in the first few minutes. It looked like a long day down 30 at quarter time so credit to he boys for fighting back.

Off the bottom of the ladder and Demons up this week. We could go 3rd from bottom on Sunday. :p
Teague really needs to sort these first quarters out that's 3/3 where we've been jumped! But really the fight in this group compared to the one a month ago is polar opposites. You actually now expect them to fight it out and take the game on a bit even when behind compared to going right back into their shells and rolling over. Really please for Murph and JSOS' games. He'll never be his dad but I thought Jack's game on Fyfe was pivotal to the win, Fyfe's 1st quarter was as good as you'll see so to keep him to just 5 touches in the last quarter and to kick a very important goal it's a real massive win for him. Hope Teague continues to use him as a tall inside / shutdown mid we might have a pick 53 do a job for us

How long? You can bet both WA teams will be eyeing him off in 2-3 years time, if they're not already.

We may, but I think the club is happy with Lobb and Darcy at the moment. We also have young Meek who was apparently showing a bit at Peel before he got injured on the weekend.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
How long? You can bet both WA teams will be eyeing him off in 2-3 years time, if they're not already.
They already are. Hes signed on to the end of 2022.

Hes going to be a fantastic ruck so i think every team would be interested. Hes not a Perth boy so im not that worried about him leaving.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Wasn’t a great spectacle last night, in fact for 3 quarters it was painful viewing at times.

The game opened right up in the last quarter and the goals flowed, cracking finish. Felt we really deserved that win on the balance of the game even though Collingwood led the majority of the night.

Hoping Mitch Lewis stays in the team now, I’m still confused as to why he was dropped. About the only target we have that can take a contested mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back