Not open for further replies.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Bit of confidence for JSOS after his run with role on Fyfe and his probably our best player the week after.

McGovern can't keep getting games. Consistently the W.O.G. I get he had the broken back in pre season but we are setting him up to fail playing him week in week out. Hopefully one of McKay, Kerr or De Koning come in for him and we just give him the rest of the year to get his body right for 2020 because he won't offer us much in 2019

Genesis67

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yankees, N'Orleans Saints, Arsenal
Well I know not every other team's fans had a good weekend, but I did!

I've felt like we've been fragile all season. Didn't see Saturday night coming at all.

Hard to believe that this time 12 months ago, Dom Sheed was out of the side and didn't look like getting back in any time soon.

Apr 14, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
Well I know not every other team's fans had a good weekend, but I did!

I've felt like we've been fragile all season. Didn't see Saturday night coming at all.

Hard to believe that this time 12 months ago, Dom Sheed was out of the side and didn't look like getting back in any time soon.
Eagles smashing Freo was to be expected.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
When it does happen, should the SANFL merge with the SAAFL and become div 1?
no cos div 1 would never want a bar of it.

the sanfl can still live, the sanfl just doesnt want it to. the salary cap is a massive restriction on the comp, and still you have clubs on a restricted salary cap (us and glenelg last season). my dad has a client who's son is a norwood premiership footballer, apparently dedicates 50 hours a week to norwood and makes 500 bucks. what a piss take that is.

games like yesterday are a complete non event. we've lost 4 of our best players this season, 2 to the afl and 2 to the country to make more money and train less. up against a team with seasoned afl players. alberton was never exactly a fun place at the best of times but at least there was a chance. but what would anyone have learnt from that game?

they need to get people in who actually give a s**t, not just to line their pockets from the 2 afl clubs and the footy park sale.

TBH, I think Freo has some really good kids, and I thought they might at least try get up for the Derby.

A bit hard when they are all played out of position and nobody understands why.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Yep, would say so.

That deal for Liam is 1 year too long I think.
Yeah i'd keep him on 1 year deals too. Worst case I guess is he stays in the VFL for a season in 3 years time. From all reports he is a good leader and well liked around the club so even that wouldn't be a bad thing, doubt it'd be for good coin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back