The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helps when you are playing a team trying to best GC in their ineptness.

Are you ever happy with anything, ever? Or is everything just a disappointment and underperforming?

Must be a miserable existence.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Dear Essendon,

Cheats never prosper.

Football fans.

hai Norf
Pretty much. I know this from experience. 2 goals this year against WCE and 1 goal against the Crows about 12 years ago.

So inept both teams are yet to score in the last quarter let alone a goal. It's a battle of wills to see who can be worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha Bradesmaen, I'm sure you remember the last team who scored one goal in a game too. Ryan Murphy kicked said goal and got dropped the next week!
North's lowest ever score.
They only scored 6.14 combined in two games in Geelong today too.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
It would be good for everybody if the Bulldogs or Port kept 8th spot away from Essendon. Nobody needs to see them in finals

Hopefully we can get big Freo and West Coast wins today. Won’t be enough to knock Adelaide down to 10th but it will be good.

Hopefully a good Carlton performance is on the cards today in shitty cold weather.

Why not?

You can easily beat Essendon at home and who knows which Port shows up in the last round.

Because we aren't that good and I can guarantee that in one of the games we will massively s**t the bed. If we were full strength then it would be a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back