The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we aren't that good and I can guarantee that in one of the games we will massively s**t the bed. If we were full strength then it would be a different story.

You don't have to be great to win those two matches. It's only last week you beat the top team haha.

You don't have to be great to win those two matches. It's only last week you beat the top team haha.

We won because we played the best game we have played for probably 3 months. It was a one off. We'll probably scrape through today but next week is no certainty and Port away has been terrible for us the last few years.

We won because we played the best game we have played for probably 3 months. It was a one off. We'll probably scrape through today but next week is no certainty and Port away has been terrible for us the last few years.
You never know, you are still alive atm.

I wouldn’t be using us to make a point. Haven’t played like the top side for 3 months.

In the end we can’t play like softcocks for a half and expect to beat Richmond. I guess a 22 point loss in the end (the last goal will surely be officially chalked off as it was a mark after the siren) wasn’t as terrible as I was expecting after that 1st half effort.

In the end we can’t play like softcocks for a half and expect to beat Richmond. 22 point loss in the end (the last goal will probably be officially chalked off as it was a mark after the siren) wasn’t as terrible as I was expecting after that 1st half effort.

Game ends on the whistle not the siren.

Game ends on the whistle not the siren.

s**t, you’re right. I guess you just don’t see it happen that often that play will continue on but it’s in the rules that it’s when the umpire hears the siren/acknowledges it and then whistles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t, you’re right. I guess you just don’t see it happen that often that play will continue on but it’s in the rules that it’s when the umpire hears the siren/acknowledges it and then whistles.

I'm pretty filthy, I had a bet on under 113.5 points which that goal stuffed.

I'm pretty filthy, I had a bet on under 113.5 points which that goal stuffed.

Damn, that sucks. You’d hate it to happen in a Grand Final but I guess that’s why the sirens in finals sound like they’re on steroids. You can’t not hear it.

Damn, that sucks. You’d hate it to happen in a Grand Final but I guess that’s why the sirens in finals sound like they’re on steroids. You can’t not hear it.

I have no idea how the ump didn't blow the whistle before the mark. Guess he thought it didn't matter and paid the mark. Ah well.

I got burnt a few weeks back on that Bomber goal not paid against GC, lost my line by a point, haven't had much luck on those lol.

why are guys like jenkins and walker keeping fogarty out of this side
Because Fogarty was doing nothing in the SANFL to be worthy of a recall to a team expected to play finals. You don't just hand out games for the sake of it, he has to earn it. One game does not make a career either.

Because Fogarty was doing nothing in the SANFL to be worthy of a recall to a team expected to play finals. You don't just hand out games for the sake of it, he has to earn it. One game does not make a career either.
we've handed 220 of them to david mackay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back