Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Dunno, if you can't control the ball with a one paced and inaccurate midfield - what good are you? It's been your achilles heel all year.
it's not necessarily his job. he should be getting out to guys with better disposal. problem is our best kicks dont play midfield.

i dont have concerns about either crouches as talents. plenty older and worse who need to be moved on though.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Here we go. Now Matt Crouch isn't much chop lol.
43 touches. 18 contested. 10 clearances today.

Your assessments of who is good and who isn't is just a bit flawed.
When will you look past the basic stats and actually watch a game for what it is? You're so basic, like your personality.

When will you look past the basic stats and actually watch a game for what it is? You're so basic, like your personality.
Sorry football guru, I'll bow when you enter the room next time.
Doesn't rate brownlow medallists or gun small forwards though.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sorry football guru, I'll bow when you enter the room next time.
Doesn't rate brownlow medallists or gun small forwards though.
At least I'm not basic and unable to understand football. If we based it on stats Liam Anthony would still be playing. You probably thought he was a gun when he came in too. What about Anthony Miles? Remember the fawning over him by commentators? now at Gold Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Shane Woewodin won a Brownlow and let's be honest, he wasn't that good of a footballer.

Don't you dare say a bad word about Cookie.
Woewoedin, Dangerfield, Priddis, Cooney.. I mean seriously. Umpires only pick based on possessions rather than game influence.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
wont hear a bad word about the coondog.

cooney_1611.jpg

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Not at the start of the season though right? I mean you said - start of the season. Not me.
Massive question marks on walker going into the season. And Jenkins got dropped a few times last year so he's the one they should have started without and made him bang down the door to take the spot of Walker or Fogarty

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Massive question marks on walker going into the season. And Jenkins got dropped a few times last year so he's the one they should have started without and made him bang down the door to take the spot of Walker or Fogarty
Huh? Jenkins didn't miss a game last year.

Sandilands has announced his retirement. A true great and one of the 2 best ruckmen of his generation along with Cox. It is going to be sad to see him go but we all knew it was coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back