The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be sad to see the greats of this era retiring all within the next 3-4 years. So many of them are at or near retirement ages now.

Sandilands and Roughead confirmed. Then you look at Buddy is 32 and Ablett is 35. Could both be gone within the next 2-3 years. The end of an era.

I checked and yeah, Sandilands is the last.

Essendon won their last final against Melbourne in 2004. I genuinely didn’t realise it’s been that long since Essendon last won a match in September. It is the longest drought within a finals win, besides Gold Coast of course.

I have him ahead of Cox purely for the fact that he never blasted any umpires for the bullshit treatment he has copped all his career. He was allowed to have 15 blokes hanging off him and chopping his arms in every marking contest purely for the fact that he is bigger than everyone else.

Plus I think Sandi is better.

I have him ahead of Cox purely for the fact that he never blasted any umpires for the bulls**t treatment he has copped all his career. He was allowed to have 15 blokes hanging off him and chopping his arms in every marking contest purely for the fact that he is bigger than everyone else.

Plus I think Sandi is better.
Thank god for your last sentence. Having him better jusy cos he's placid with refs was mind blowing. :D

But you're a Freo fan so of course you will he is better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many years did Cox play with a midfield of Cousins, Kerr, and Judd? Sandi had a great midfield for a couple of years at most and still managed to have such a big impact.

Like McPharlin, I think he is underrated by non-Freo supporters.

No Geelong home final for the cats is something I saw on my newsfeed. Does that include against interstate sides?

I was too busy getting annoyed at gil giving his opinions on player movement away from his two expansion sides. Just like he did to lynch last year. You're the CEO of the league of 18 club's just keep your bias quiet if you're going to have them

No home final at GMHBA full stop as the AFL wants the most ‘money’ they can get.
Is it though.
Cook said to the masses at the B&F I went to in 2017 that we make as much $$$ off 25k as you do off the G with 72k

Thats really s**thouse from the AFL, it should be up to Geelong.

Imagine they get Pies or Tiges first week in the finals. Wheres the advantage of finishing top 2?
Get either week one and I think I might save my trip to Melbourne for week two or three. Silent personal protest at their regime

One of the greats. I'd have him just behind Cox as the greatest Rickman of the last 20 years.
Personally think Alan was the best Rickman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back