Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
From my lazy research an offer was reported as being tabled at least 3 weeks ago. Is that not tapping up?

An apparent contract offer. Ellis wasn’t a Suns player a month ago. Unless you’re reading from an ITK, I don’t take much notice of websites like that.

As for tapping up, you can’t stop teams outside the finals from dangling contracts in front of FA players. You just can’t sign the player

An apparent contract offer. Ellis wasn’t a Suns player a month ago. Unless you’re reading from an ITK, I don’t take much notice of websites like that.

As for tapping up, you can’t stop teams outside the finals from dangling contracts in front of FA players. You just can’t sign the player

Right.. Might be worth not being so naive.

You probably think Harley was genuine about what he and Daniher chatted about when he was up in Sydney a month ago?

Yeah, I just read the story. Now that just sounds like crap after today’s news that Daniher has nominated the Swans. Probably the worst kept secret in football tbh.

Almost as bad as Ellis joining the Suns.

Joe Daniher going to Sydney is a tad more news worthy than Brandon Ellis going for a retirement check in Gold Coast.

Didn't say anything about newsworthiness.

Also Ellis is 26...

e8bd38e1-81b3-49b4-a6ee-8544a88212fe-jpeg.760019

"It's a deal that we need to consider. There's always too high of a price. It's what is fair and reasonable in any market circumstances. We acknowledge he's a very good player for their football club and we acknowledge that a heavy price needs to be paid." - Craig Vozzo

Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back