The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We dont need another old ruckman. We need someone to come in that will take over from Kruezer in 12 months time.

Surely if Ryder came in Casboult is shopped around

TDK should be the number 1 ruckman in 12 months. I don’t know how many roster spots we even have to fill. Not a priority.

Could he and Kruezer play in the same side?

TDK and Kruezer?

I suspect TDK plays most of the year in the VFL anyway, if the team has backup options. In 12 months it should be a different story with more development. But as a backup option, I don’t see why not regarding your question.

TDK and Kruezer?

I suspect TDK plays most of the year in the VFL anyway, if the team has backup options. In 12 months it should be a different story with more development. But as a backup option, I don’t see why not regarding your question.
Nah Ryder and Kruezer.

Wouldn't have thought Ryder would be interested in coming in to play VFL when Kruezer is fit

Nah Ryder and Kruezer.

Wouldn't have thought Ryder would be interested in coming in to play VFL when Kruezer is fit

I think they could but that is provided someone gets traded? Phillips and Casboult look the most likely.

But you’d think that Papley and Martin are way more important to get done.

I will also say that although going into trade period I was happy that it was 9 days to get stuff done, I am ready to see it cut back to Monday to Friday. It’s way too long and clubs don’t care to move any faster. Most of the trades spoken about happening would have been completed by now, it’s just a total waste of time going into another 3 days next week.

That’s calling the fu** out of Freo’s bluff who asked for Pick 6 and 2020 1st for Hill earlier this morning lol.

Bluff? He's contracted for 2 more years.. He'll be staying at Freo then or finding another Melbourne club who isn't being *ed by offering billions to every available player.

Bluff? He's contracted for 2 more years.. He'll be staying at Freo then or finding another Melbourne club who isn't being ******ed by offering billions to every available player.
yeah it's a bizarre line of thinking. there is no bluff. freo dont have to trade him.

this trade period has plummeted to new depths of stupid however.

So Fremantle will just keep a player who wants to leave? I guess that is smarter, hence asking for a stupid demand.

St Kilda moved on and made a better trade for their pick 6 anyway.
Why not? Or Brad will choose another team. If they are going to pay him near 1 million then they should expect it to be worth it. Geelong got more for Kelly.

Why not? Or Brad will choose another team. If they are going to pay him near 1 million then they should expect it to be worth it. Geelong got more for Kelly.

Fremantle asked for pick 6 and the 2020 1st. If they think they can get more for Hill, they should ask for it. All the power in the world to Fremantle if they can. Maybe saying St Kilda “called your bluff” wasn’t the right thing to say but they did move on from that trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fremantle asked for pick 6 and the 2020 1st. If they think they can get more for Hill, they should ask for it. All the power in the world to Fremantle if they can. Maybe saying St Kilda “called your bluff” wasn’t the right thing to say but they did move on from that trade.
They have to make a deal for 5 players because their list manager is a moron. Now they'll have angry potential players

Love how Justin Reid is put in a spot to confirm or deny Eddie Betts for a draft pick Carlton don’t even have lol. You gotta love football journalists. We can’t use North Melbourne’s draft pick on Eddie Betts.

Probably because it got shoved up due to Tomlinsons compensation.

tumblr_m0stlkPj4c1rrdywqo1_500.gifv

Happy with the Frost addition. Is it just me, or do Melbourne seem to have given away a lot in this trade?
Hard trade to gauge. Have thought he's an average player, as is Oscar McDonald, but is that just that Melbourne are inept or is he average.
But for a player you've played all year to only get back a future 2nd as anything of note, and that will be a mid range 2nd or later you'd think, in a compromised draft.

Got unders.

That said they paid unders for Langdon imo so evens out somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back