The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhylee West looks a like hes going to do his last name proud.

Great team performance so far.
His effort that led to Schache’s goal I think it was, was bloody impressive, looks like a good player in the making

The Gibbs quote is interesting, "I've been on worse camps at Carlton." If anything, at least it sorts out the facts from the furphys.

To help you along, I am not Sam McClure.
It's not the worst article. No doubt Sam has an obsession with the camp but at least it dispelled some rumours, even if some were well-established (such as the Indigenous players being upset over a talking stick). All of those who organised are no longer at the club so, hopefully, that's the last we hear of it for a long time.

It's not the worst article. No doubt Sam has an obsession with the camp but at least it dispelled some rumours, even if some were well-established (such as the Indigenous players being upset over a talking stick). All of those who organised are no longer at the club so, hopefully, that's the last we hear of it for a long time.

Hopefully that is the last of those sort of camps. They’re not needed and do more harm than good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully that is the last of those sort of camps. They’re not needed and do more harm than good.
The camp was a disaster. To give out personal information to the club (who you'd hope you trust) only for it to be passed on to a bunch of quacks to be hurled back at you for "resilience" amongst the other stuff is surely a breach of duty of care. Everyone at the club hierarchy should be moved on. Pyke and Burton were a start but the club is still a wreck with Chapman, Roo and, to a lesser extent, Fagan still at the helm.

EdF7Quc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back