Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
s**t performance.

Might have cost us top four now too.

You can see how much no NN hurts us. No Shuey and Yeo hurt too as we couldnt get hold of the footy in midfield.

In fact no NN, Shuey, Yeo, Hurn, Cripps... not a great time to cop some injuries, I know every club has them too.

Need Geelong to do us a favour next week and then win our last two to make top four now.

sh*t performance.

Might have cost us top four now too.

You can see how much no NN hurts us. No Shuey and Yeo hurt too as we couldnt get hold of the footy in midfield.

In fact no NN, Shuey, Yeo, Hurn, Cripps... not a great time to cop some injuries, I know every club has them too.

Need Geelong to do us a favour next week and then win our last two to make top four now.
Not sure it would matter. You’re WA downhill skiers.

We are 3-5 away from WA this year. What's everyone else's away record. Who wins in WA? Everyone is worse away from home than at home.
I reckon we've won more games away than at home.

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
Geelong should be flag favourites. A level above everyone at the moment.

yep, and I can’t see any of our injured players coming back with any impact...maybe Grimes and Lambert as they’ve only been short lay offs...but the likes of Prestia and Ashbury have missed too much of the season and are too big a risk now. Even Shedda has no match practice, although hopefully being fresh might be ok for him

Goshaa

🏆🏆
Jul 8, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Our true test is finals, in the past we just fall over. This weeks game should be a great contest, what I want to see from us is the ability to withstand Richmond’s pressure and see who stands up.
I think you’ll be up for it. You’re playing some good footy. If WCE beat St Kilda and we lose to you guys, I’d probably put a line through us. Can’t see us winning it from outside the four. This week’s results are huge for WCE, Richmond and Geelong.
yep, and I can’t see any of our injured players coming back with any impact...maybe Grimes and Lambert as they’ve only been short lay offs...but the likes of Prestia and Ashbury have missed too much of the season and are too big a risk now. Even Shedda has no match practice, although hopefully being fresh might be ok for him
Grimes has been ruled out for Geelong I believe. Lambert will be handy as long as he’s not tagged. Edwards and Prestia can make an impact. An unfit Prestia is an upgrade on Dow. He just has to play a role. There’s less reliance on him now with shortened quarters and Shai Bolton emerging as a very good midfielder. Don’t think Astbury gets back in.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs

We face a similar dilemma, Ablett and Selwood are currently out but they’re 100% going to come back in and we’ve been playing some great footy without them. Jenkins had a solid hit-out yesterday so now has a case, Tuohy also will come back, and Steven probably just edges into our best 22.

Good problem to have when you’re playing well, winning and have depth, tough job for the coaching staff though.

Yep we really need to win out now and Geelong to beat Richmond so we can climb back into the top 4. Then we'll be a chance from there. Our best can beat anyone.
You are no chance.
the flag was lost as soon as Qld got the GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back