The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I only looked at the first part of the post, I don't know nothing about your family. I apologise.
Well that's just it isn't it. You claim to follow Arsenal yet your only interaction on this board is in this thread, and almost exclusively some lame pot shot somehow at Geelong. So you go for another one and here we are.

This is what happens when your intentions are nefarious and merely to get a reaction.

Well that's just it isn't it. You claim to follow Arsenal yet your only interaction on this board is in this thread, and almost exclusively some lame pot shot somehow at Geelong. So you go for another one and here we are.

This is what happens when your intentions are nefarious and merely to get a reaction.
Dude, you initially tagged me into this thread giving us crap about something footy related ages ago..

ps - I gave you a like for the use of the word nefarious.

Chicken Nixon's mail. Toot! Toot!

Poor planning Salary Cap wise means Collingwood they have to move Treloar out to save money to keep Degoey and Michocek. Which falls in the GCS hands bc they will offer him 3/4 of what he's on and make Collingwood pay the rest

Issac Smith has knocked back Hawthorn's one year deal.

Sydney linked to Peter Ladham’s from Port Adelaide with two year deal on the table for him.

Could Brisbane hell bent on getting Joe Daniher cost the Super Ruckman Stefan Martin my mail is the Bulldogs and Essendon super keen and have the coin ......oh dear

Nakia Cockatoo from Geelong looks likely to nominate Brisbane after the Lions showing interest round two year deal for him.

Jack Higgins from Richmond strongly off linked to the Blue Baggers on a three year deal.

Mitch McGovern linked to Essendon from Carlton talks he will up for trade.

Esava Ratugolea linked to the Western Bulldogs talks his management set to have a meeting with the dogs this week.

Talk going around Port Adelaide and Sydney swans could be set to swap players for a trade talk is Sam Hayes to Sydney from Port Adelaide in return Aliir Aliir to Port Adelaide from Sydney.

Fremantle so keen to get rid of Jesse Hogan they are prepared to pay part of his new deal at Sydney Brisbane.....and wait for it .....wait RICHMOND

Peter Wright from Gold Coast has three club strongly interested North Melbourne Essendon Collingwood

And finally North Melbourne not going down the rookie coach road again.....with a 3 horse race between Mark Williams Michael Voss or Ross Lyon. Any of the 3 would be brilliant and a great boost for Nth fans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder what we'll end up with for Dunkley. Cant blame him for leaving after Bevo f’ed him over in the ruck.
Still don't think it happens. Was pointed out just before that even if we get more picks to send you they'd just get absorbed for JUH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back