The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not seen you post much in the AFL general boards really. But I guess your SM username stands for South Melbourne right ? (Really wish i could have seen a Swans game there, been to plenty of Hellas games there, beautiful stadium and location)

Nope.

The AFL general board is a cesspool.

Have not seen you post much in the AFL general boards really. But I guess your SM username stands for South Melbourne right ? (Really wish i could have seen a Swans game there, been to plenty of Hellas games there, beautiful stadium and location)
The only AFL related board I use is the Essendon board.

Eww.

The main board is horrible. A person can only take so many different iterations of, “Who is closer to a flag - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Hawthorn or North Melbourne?” or “Who is an all around better player - Nic Naitanui or Dustin Martin?” threads before wanting to blow your brains out.

Eww.

The main board is horrible. A person can only take so many different iterations of, “Who is closer to a flag - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Hawthorn or North Melbourne?” or “Who is an all around better player - Nic Naitanui or Dustin Martin?” threads before wanting to blow your brains out.

Odd that out of everyone on here he pinpoints me as not posting on there as meaning I'm not an AFL fan.

I haven't even looked at the mainboard in years. Absolute s**t hole full morons. If I wanted to see a bunch of *******s talk about football, I would just read through Facebook and Twitter.

Matchday threads are painful. It seems everyone has just become Plugger and complains about the umpiring. The reddit matchday threads are generally far better reading. Come to think of it, I hardly talk about footy here anymore, the Crows board is junk and I've become disillusioned with the club to the point I don't care much for them anymore.

Eww.

My favourite is the match game thread where it's just 100 pages of people arguing about the umpiring and nobody talking about the actual game at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot dropping this morning.

Think the Saad deal is very fair both ways.

Some of our supporters are not very happy (thought splitting pick 8 was on the card) but a lot happy to get the deal done for a really good player. Also really intrigued by Lachlan Fogarty, Geelong supporters seem to rate him highly. And Zac Williams of course as our FA signing. Love what we did in the FA/Trade period.

Now we get to sit back and see everything else unfold without any stress and anxiety. :p

Some of our supporters are not very happy (thought splitting pick 8 was on the card) but a lot happy to get the deal done for a really good player. Also really intrigued by Lachlan Fogarty, Geelong supporters seem to rate him highly. And Zac Williams of course as our FA signing. Love what we did in the FA/Trade period.

Now we get to sit back and see everything else unfold without any stress and anxiety. :p
Yeah make no mistake - Saad is a very very good pick up. He'll prove it very quickly.

I genuinely have no idea why we've done that Hickey trade. Looks an awful trade. I just dont understand it.

I mean it doesnt matter much as it's just Hickey and some picks going either way but it just seems so heavily weighted for the Swans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back