The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And yet you couldn't find one to link in your original post. ;)

I don't read gossip columns so hadn't seen it.
Something posted on each of the Age, FOX footy and the grubby HS and Daily Mail with a quick Google search of the keyword Hardwick, thought by now it was common knowledge over there. Probably just in the footy states though

Concussion protocols tweaked. Up til now could play 7 days after concussion if tests were passed. Now extended to 10 days, and therefore a mandatory 1 game off except for bye rounds.

Wonder how much the severe CTE Shane Tuck had has contributed to the change.

Sure glad I don't support Collingwood. Imagine a whole club being found guilty systematic racism.

I know Lumumba can be sometimes a bit confrontational with his opinions and views, but I have never really doubted that what he claimed about his abuse and racial villification was lies or fabrication.And now he has been vindicated.

#KKKolingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes cos it is so pure to follow a club that systematically rorted the cap for years, disgracing the comp.

Still have not built a good list after the paper bags of cash were taken away.

Would much rather be known as Cap Rorters/Cheaters than Racists to be honest.

Would much rather be known as Cap Rorters/Cheaters than Racists to be honest.
Or have the clubs GOAT overdose and kill a girl. But hey we dont get to pick our clubs imperfections, they're all a little bit f’ed aren't they

Don’t expect him to respond to either of you. I don’t know if he has me on ignore but I have often quoted his posts without getting a response and some of my posts even end with a question.

So Elmer_Judd , for the love of all that is good on this forum, can you post more about Bielsa? That can be your counter to Gero’s posts about Carlton and we know all how much just loves a good s**t post about Carlton but hates your posts about Bielsa :p

Swanettes?

I mean there's the low hanging fruit of the bloke delisted in the off-season for bashing his missus but I guess if we're going systemic then I guess the Swanettes. I actually find it amazing cheerleaders are still a thing in sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back