The Association Football AFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google micky o Adam hueskes. Was an ABC four corners or 7.30 report years ago. We've had similar instances with brad pearce and north with carey
Jesus Christ...

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I think most melburnians support them when it comes to prelim and grand final weekends

I was making a reference that the biggest poster on here of all things Carlton salary cap rorts (even got one in earlier about a post about racism) also supports the biggest salary cap rorters in Australian sporting history in the Melbourne Storm.

I was making a reference that the biggest poster on here of all things Carlton salary cap rorts (even got one in earlier about a post about racism) also supports the biggest salary cap rorters in Australian sporting history in the Melbourne Storm.

Jd struggling a bit this afternoon it seems.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Ahh you miss quite a bit with people on ignore lol

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Ahh you miss quite a bit with people on ignore lol

I personally just took a look at his “About” on his profile, thinking, “Nah, he couldn’t possibly support the Melbourne Storm”. What a bombshell revelation that was lol. Kind of makes any future Carlton posts from him a bit on the nose.

You could very well have thought Sydney are cleanskins and was the only post I saw. The micky o saga aside there's not much dirt up there
Tubbs and RPCB are on ignore? Maybe time to stop digging mate.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I personally just took a look at his “About” on his profile, thinking, “Nah, he couldn’t possibly support the Melbourne Storm”. What a bombshell revelation that was lol. Kind of makes any future Carlton posts from him a bit on the nose.
And doesn't want to win with Russian or oil money but a club founded by news corp is okay....

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
emoji23.png

Would be funny if I am. He must have half the forum on ignore lol.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I already said I'd responded to you about micky o, as the first poster before seeing each of those two post. Saw rpcb post after I'd replied to you and completely missed the Adelaide reference. So yeah I missed your sarcasm about micky o's rape. Hilarious stuff really.

Don’t expect him to respond to either of you. I don’t know if he has me on ignore but I have often quoted his posts without getting a response and some of my posts even end with a question.

So Elmer_Judd , for the love of all that is good on this forum, can you post more about Bielsa? That can be your counter to Gero’s posts about Carlton and we know all how much just loves a good sh*t post about Carlton but hates your posts about Bielsa :p
Look fella, s**t rolls downhill.

the sad thing is when I saw EF had bumped this thread my first thought was that he’d be commenting all chuffed at Carlton being debt free for the first time since 96, having record membership and eyeing off finals after a long stint on the sidelines, but no. Rent free in the Pies heads rather than enjoying your own progress.

If all you blokes have is something a former player did in retirement then let’s hang s**t on norf for crossdressing Laidley.

I mean there's the low hanging fruit of the bloke delisted in the off-season for bashing his missus but I guess if we're going systemic then I guess the Swanettes. I actually find it amazing cheerleaders are still a thing in sport.
Hard to nail the bloods on anything. Like all recent flag winners and perennial finalists. Run impeccably on and off the field.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Look fella, sh*t rolls downhill.

the sad thing is when I saw EF had bumped this thread my first thought was that he’d be commenting all chuffed at Carlton being debt free for the first time since 96, having record membership and eyeing off finals after a long stint on the sidelines, but no. Rent free in the Pies heads rather than enjoying your own progress.

If all you blokes have is something a former player did in retirement then let’s hang sh*t on norf for crossdressing Laidley.

Carlton being debt free and having record membership is massive news that all Carlton supporters should be happy about. But it would probably get no interest on here. The Collingwood news probably would typically get a debate going. I don’t know, I took EJ’s post as just posting one of the biggest news stories of the day in AFL that has vindicated Héritier Lumumba. Any one of us could have posted that article and it probably would have been posted on here by tomorrow.

But yes, our supporters are chuffed about today’s news out of the club. It’s amazing to be debt free after so long. The off field success has been amazing ever since MLG came in as the new president in 2014.

I can’t think of anything bad that’s happened at the Melbourne Storm...

Can also not think of a single person who supports them on here.
Clutching badly. That s**t was just autofilled when I joined, rebels were entered as my union side, wouldn’t know a single player or have watched a game. Made like 6 posts on the NRL board, all about SoO.

Zing! You got me though :rolleyes::tearsofjoy:

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Clutching badly. That sh*t was just autofilled when I joined, rebels were entered as my union side, wouldn’t know a single player or have watched a game. Made like 6 posts on the NRL board, all about SoO.

Zing! You got me though :rolleyes::tearsofjoy:

Autofilled?

Based off absolutely zero evidence I think it's naive to say Collingwood is the only club with a history of racial problems. Think it'd be harder to find one that doesn't, maybe excluding the expansion sides.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Based off absolutely zero evidence I think it's naive to say Collingwood is the only club with a history of racial problems. Think it'd be harder to find one that doesn't, maybe excluding the expansion sides.
I also think if that sort of review went into most organisations it's findings would be shocking

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
As in. I just picked a team, zero thought put in to it.

I know what autofilled means lol. I just didn’t realise this was what BF does. It’s been so long since I signed up.

Edit: Read your post more properly. Wow lol.

Last edited:
I already said I'd responded to you about micky o, as the first poster before seeing each of those two post. Saw rpcb post after I'd replied to you and completely missed the Adelaide reference. So yeah I missed your sarcasm about micky o's rape. Hilarious stuff really.
Bloody hell it wasnt a joke about MOL it was a deliberate tongue in cheek comment about all clubs having s**t in their history.

You having a bad day or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back