Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Mckay is worth more than Cripps imo

With the year he is putting together, I think so too. Clean up his kicking accuracy and he could be anything.

His brother is out of contract too and the Dogs are throwing a heap of money at him apparently.

There is going to be several Victorian clubs after him. I reckon the Bulldogs would be a strong contender to get Ben.

they are talking about Ben
If they are then fully agree. Turns the dogs into an outfit with little weaknesses.

If Harry I’d query the need to burn draft picks when they already have key forwards.

Im not sure about absolutely, be a toss of the coin between Harry and Naughtie for mine.
McKay has kicked 10 more goals with a lesser midfield giving him service.

Naughton is very good don't get me wrong, but I'd take McKay given the choice.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo

Not sure goals kicked is the best way to separate them as one plays closer to goal more permanently. Ones a bit of a FF while
the other is more of a CHF(or CHB depending on the situation). Im amazed at how well Aaron plays forward considering its only his second year doing it too.

But yeah I'd say myself its a real toss of the coin of you'd be hapoy with either.

He also has less competition for forward entries than Naughton, who has Bruce and others..

He also has less competition for forward entries than Naughton, who has Bruce and others..
Yeah fair point, though McKay only averages 0.5 more marks inside 50 a game. For a 1.4 goal per game more output.

Do have very similar goal assist and score involvement numbers though, so I guess Naughton does get more involved earlier in the chain.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
The flipside to that is the opposition can put a lot more 2 and 3 on 1 focus onto McKay because he's only got Casboult and McGovern around him. Splitting hairs with the two of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back