The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can cling on to your old VFL stuff if you want to mate, I've no issue with you doing that. When it became a national competition, it became something else.

Your old flags dont count. Sorry.

In your opinion. It’s disrespectful as * to suggest that.

In your opinion. It’s disrespectful as fu** to suggest that.
Well they count as VFL flags for that state competition but not AFL flags.

Let me put it this way, VFL flags were not the highest and best football accolade. A VFL flag was worth just as much as a WAFL flag or a SANFL flag.

AFL are now the pinnacle of the sport. Therefore they count. VFL flags dont count the same as AFL flags.

You think you're so much better than everyone it's honestly hard to read your posts sometimes mate. I hope you one day sort yourself out.
My God the pot is black. The arrogance and one eyed views that come from your keyboard are atrocious. Just wake up and look at the responses in this thread to you saying cripps would clearly want to join the eagles "Cos like, Freo are s**t haha lol".

My God the pot is black. The arrogance and one eyed views that come from your keyboard are atrocious. Just wake up and look at the responses in this thread to you saying cripps would clearly want to join the eagles "Cos like, Freo are sh*t haha lol".
Honestly mate, I'm not gonna go back and forth with you as it's just too tiring. But I really do hope you sort yourself out one day mate, I'm rooting for you.

Well they count as VFL flags for that state competition but not AFL flags.

It’s the VFL that wanted it to become a national competition and started expanding out to other states. If you want to not include other clubs flags prior to AFL, you do you. But that wasn’t the intention of this competition.

There was talk a couple years ago that the AFL might start counting VFA flags. I would love to see your head pop like a watermelon one day if Carlton is sitting on 22 flags and Geelong have 16. 😂

It’s the VFL that wanted it to become a national competition and started expanding out to other states. If you want to not include other clubs flags prior to AFL, you do you. But that wasn’t the intention of this competition.

There was talk a couple years ago that the AFL might start counting VFA flags. I would love to see your head pop like a watermelon one day if Carlton is sitting on 22 flags and Geelong have 16. 😂
I dont care about how many flags Carlton or Geelong have. They arent even our rivals. I'm just telling it like it is.

VFL flags were not the pinnacle of the sport. They dont mean more. They dont count towards numbers when it comes to AFL flags.

The correct tally is ...

Hawthorn - 5
West Coast - 4
Geelong - 3
Brisbane - 3
Richmond - 3
Sydney - 2
Collingwood - 2
Essendon - 2
North Melbourne - 2
Adelaide - 2
Western Bulldogs - 1
Port Adelaide - 1
Carlton - 1

Then state flags are the next best thing. Like winning the Championship.

Honestly mate, I'm not gonna go back and forth with you as it's just too tiring. But I really do hope you sort yourself out one day mate, I'm rooting for you.
I have no such hope for you, gave up long ago.

I dont care about how many flags Carlton or Geelong have. They arent even our rivals. I'm just telling it like it is.

VFL flags were not the pinnacle of the sport. They dont mean more. They dont count towards numbers when it comes to AFL flags.

The correct tally is ...

Hawthorn - 5
West Coast - 4
Geelong - 3
Brisbane - 3
Richmond - 3
Sydney - 2
Collingwood - 2
Essendon - 2
North Melbourne - 2
Adelaide - 2
Western Bulldogs - 1
Port Adelaide - 1
Carlton - 1

Then state flags are the next best thing. Like winning the Championship.

Unfortunately, I can’t find the first ever CBA of the AFL competition to prove you wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yawn.

Freo haven't won anything but whatever happens I'll value the colts flag I played in a bush league myself over anything I watched sitting on a couch through someone else.
A yawn this early in the morning may be a sign of sleep apnea. Consult your physician.

Kelly had no interest in playing for Freo when he decided to come home.
you realise that there were more reasons for Kelly wanting to go to WCE then Freo beyond the success of the two clubs?

You are more full of yourself and your opinions than Alan Jones or Ray Hadley.

Only About 2 or 3 players I would honestly give a 7 year contract to, and right now Petracca is not one of them. If you disagree fine, no need to be so hostile about it though.
If I were recruiting manager of my club I’d offer 7 years to;

Adelaide: Doedee
Brisbane: Andrews, McCluggage
Carlton: Cripps, Weitering
Collingwood: N/A
Essendon: Ridley, Merrett
Fremantle: Darcy, Serong, Brayshaw
GCS: Rowell, King,
Hawthorn: N/A
Melbourne: Petracca, Oliver, Jackson, Lever
North: N/A
Port: Butters, Duursma
Richmond: Balta
St.Kilda: King, Marshall.
Sydney: N/A
West Coast: N/A
Bulldogs: Smith, Naughton, Dunkley, Bont.
And also written by Tom Morris. So more than likely it's less than 6.
Was by Tom Browne then followed up by Morris...

Journos right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back