Not open for further replies.
1623133671065.png
Sort of sums up norf. No one cares enough to get the right picture

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Sadly, so many idiots, both on this forum and on social media still are so ignorant and vile about Adam Goodes and why he had to walk away from the AFL community.

Adam Goodes, a proud Indigenous Player been driven away from our great game, will forever be a stain on our code and its supporters, and it seems like nothing much has changed in attitudes in the past few years. FML.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I dont get how doing the right thing by the club is walking away mid-season.

They can't make finals. Their fans are in lockdown and love him. Surely announce it end of the year. He wouldn't do any harm being there all year

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Ross would be good at Carlton. Team defence is poor and he’s good at that.

Collingwood already defend well, poor in transition and attack. Not really Ross’ strengths.

We already play a pretty boring style and I think it would be worse under Ross. Not enthused about it to be perfectly honest.

Before Teague came into the picture, Ross was the person a lot of our supporters thought would be hired. So he will certainly be a consideration I reckon if Teague is sacked…. unless we go the Caro obsession for the next Carlton coach and hire Clarko.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Lyon will be best thing to happen to Blues, perfect for where they’re at. Hope he says no

Teague's Gameplan is sound, unfortunately SOS and his piss poor trading and drafting over the years has come

Paddy Dow and LOB being bigger busts than Dolly Parton is not Teague's fault nor is the cluster fudge that is the Mitch McGovern trade and his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back