The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most shocking aspect of it is Sam Edmund has left it until June to speculate about JUH possibly being elsewhere next year. 😂

Seeing Esendildon fans react to this news like it's the rapture is an epic level of trolling by a great Carlton fan in Sammy Ed.

Absolute Clickbait story meant to suck in desperate and naive footy fans (aka most Essendon supporters)

Bigger chance of Dame Edna being our next Prime Minister next year than JUH at the Dogs next season, it's pathetic (albeit on an amusing level) so many gullible footy fans (from any club tbh) who believe in nonsensical rumour mongering stories like this.

Seeing Esendildon fans react to this news like it's the rapture is an epic level of trolling by a great Carlton fan in Sammy Ed.

Absolute Clickbait story meant to suck in desperate and naive footy fans (aka most Essendon supporters)

Bigger chance of Dame Edna being our next Prime Minister next year than JUH at the Dogs next season, it's pathetic (albeit on an amusing level) so many gullible footy fans (from any club tbh) who believe in nonsensical rumour mongering stories like this.

Yeah, we can throw this one in the trash can. What possesses a journo going all the way ridiculous. I can understand speculation about an out of contract player but the number 1 draft pick who also happened to be an academy player? Wow that’s bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dads army getting it done. Impressive stuff.
Had we used Stanley as the sub we'd have had the oldest selected side in 120 years of football.
Hasn't played good footy since the 2016 GF. Lost the hunger.
hunger he has imo. Always looks like he's trying.
Just doesn't have AFL attributes anymore. Can't kick 40m. Slow. Positionally not versatile.

Selected to tackle :sadv1:

Port will not make the Grand Final again. And its not so much to do with Ken, but Boak, Butters and Gray aside, I think they are a team of peahearts.

I have no faith in them doing anything meaningful in the finals
Stop making predictions, ******* hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back