The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The alternative is wanting the Tigers, can't be seen uttering that.

I'll bite. What did harmless vanilla St.Kilda do to you?

I'd prefer Richmond win 150 in a row before seeing those blue and yellow cretinous wankstain s**t campaigners win one.

As for St. Kilda, their supporters are a bunch of * sticks. Ever since Ross left them to come to us, they have just been terrible campaigners towards us. You'll br hard pressed to find a Freo fan that likes them these days.

I'd prefer Richmond win 150 in a row before seeing those blue and yellow cretinous wankstain sh*t campaigners win one.

As for St. Kilda, their supporters are a bunch of fu** sticks. Ever since Ross left them to come to us, they have just been terrible campaigners towards us. You'll br hard pressed to find a Freo fan that likes them these days.
Newsflash: No one likes that you picked up that anti-football arsehat.
You sorta made a rod for your own back on that one.

Newsflash: No one likes that you picked up that anti-football arsehat.
You sorta made a rod for your own back on that one.

Yes, but everyone else got over it. They still haven't.

That was a cracking last few minutes. The pick up from Ryan in particular, and then the finish from Kennedy. All class.
Was an amazing pick up, I remember watching live and thinking, sit up and Ryan can be away, then it just sort of took a shitty bounce and scooted so close to the ground and I was like Ryan is picking this up cleanly at full pace with a defender on his heels. Nek minit. Was an incredible bit of skill from him, that and the Kennedy finish, worthy winning play.

Cant believe you're still so hurt by 92 and 94. :D
Dude. I was a toddler.
I don't even remember it.

If you had have said the comeback win in 2006 then I'd have thought you were still talking nonsense, but relevant nonsense.
As it stands, you're just bog average and will be mince meat in September.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude. I was a toddler.
I don't even remember it.

If you had have said the comeback win in 2006 then I'd have thought you were still talking nonsense, but relevant nonsense.
As it stands, you're just bog average and will be mince meat in September.
Yeah we know your opinion we get it.

Thoughts on the win? Or we're just lucky and crap?

Yeah we know your opinion we get it.

Thoughts on the win? Or we're just lucky and crap?
A game the tigers controlled and threw away. Key absences cost them up forward and in the ruck. Umpiring didn’t help them either.

Tigers small forward dominance of the last 3-4 years just doesn’t look as potent. Whereas the Eagles key forwards got the job done, sans Darling who was well held.

A game the tigers controlled and threw away. Key absences cost them up forward and in the ruck. Umpiring didn’t help them either.

Tigers small forward dominance of the last 3-4 years just doesn’t look as potent. Whereas the Eagles key forwards got the job done, sans Darling who was well held.
We had plenty of key absences too and got the win anyways.

jod23 This wasn't you at the 19 minute mark was it? ;)

Which one of the two? The one in the full kit w***er uniform or the other one who thinks all black doesn’t look like s**t? :p

Also, to time stamp a YouTube clip, go to the very moment you want and then click on “share” and on the next screen tick on “start at” and then copy and paste the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back