The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must be, we are losing to North.

You aren’t building anything. Your best youngsters will leave over the next 2-3 years and you can never attract any FA. I guess no one wants a long North contract with assurances the club will never relocate to Tasmania. No mans land.
Players rarely leave North and our group of youngsters are better than yours. Quite a few of our players are on long term contracts.

I can see how much this is hurting you.

Players rarely leave North and our group of youngsters are better than yours. Quite a few of our players are on long term contracts.

Usually because North's players are s**t. I like the look of Thomas though, reckon he'd look good in red and white.

We must be, we are losing to North.

You aren’t building anything. Your best youngsters will leave over the next 2-3 years and you can never attract any FA. I guess no one wants a long North contract with assurances the club will never relocate to Tasmania. No mans land.
Lol

Teague and his assistants got this game horribly wrong. Sure we had no forward line. But what we do have is a defence that had tightened right up lately. So what do the brains trust decide to do?

Let's go back to our defenders playing way of their man and make it a shoot out.

Play to your strengths dickheads. Make it a 58-50 borefest. If you're on the losing side of that you can blame the injuries. But at least you have yourself a chance

I doubt you would know enough to have an educated opinions about another clubs youngsters. For all I know North are last and all your best youngsters are already playing in the seniors. A lot of our best youngsters are still developing in the reserves. This was your best win of the season and it came with your very best football and our worst football.

And nah, I am fine. I rarely get upset over losses in sport. I can’t help any results in sports and have experienced plenty, even big CL finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon he might have taken slight issue with the first part of your post. 😂

Of course but dunno what that part had to do with Sydney supporters. The first part was saying why no other club in the league has wanted North players lately. (Which isn't even true with Higgins going to the Cats)

I doubt you would know enough to have an educated opinions about another clubs youngsters. For all I know North are last and all your best youngsters are already playing in the seniors. A lot of our best youngsters are still developing in the reserves. This was your best win of the season and it came with your very best football and our worst football.

And nah, I am fine. I rarely get upset over losses in sport. I can’t help any results in sports and have experienced plenty, even big CL finals.
All lies

What an odd conversation.

North players have been s**t the last few years and other clubs didn't want them.

They now have good players other clubs will want. I would want Thomas at Sydney.

Saying that clubs not wanting players previously is because Sydney supporters are ignorant is nonsensical.

Other clubs have been chasing our better players for a while, including sydney. They have chosen to stay and be loyal to the club for a variety of reasons. The last bloke we lost who we didn't want to lose was Josh Gibson.

There is a Sydney supporter on the main board who has started a thread arguing that Buddy is better Carey. He continues to argue the point despite admitting to never having seen Carey play. Tells you all you need to know.

Sydney went after Mason Wood a few years ago. So they even wanted our s**t players.

Other clubs have been chasing our better players for a while, including sydney. They have chosen to stay and be loyal to the club for a variety of reasons. The last bloke we lost who we didn't want to lose was Josh Gibson.

There is a Sydney supporter on the main board who has started a thread arguing that Buddy is better Carey. He continues to argue the point despite admitting to never having seen Carey play. Tells you all you need to know.

Who have we been chasing for a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back