The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
North are adamant they won’t finish bottom this year.

Fantastic to see. Fast tracking their rebuild. More clubs need to realise that nothing beats winning games of footy for development and confidence and buying into a gameplan.

Fantastic to see. Fast tracking their rebuild. More clubs need to realise that nothing beats winning games of footy for development and confidence and buying into a gameplan.

I doubt many clubs would think that way. I am not disagreeing with you, just figure that while North aren’t tanking out the year, Hawthorn most likely are.

I doubt many clubs would think that way. I am not disagreeing with you, just figure that while North aren’t tanking out the year, Hawthorn most likely are.

And we'll see who plays Finals again first. Demons just about the only club I can think of who have gone the full on tank who have come out the other side and that took them a lot of effort and huge culture shift under Roos.

And we'll see who plays Finals again first. Demons just about the only club I can think of who have gone the full on tank who have come out the other side and that took them a lot of effort and huge culture shift under Roos.

I would be confident of it not being Hawthorn if they didn’t win a flag on average every 3 years. :p

Nice to keep moving our percentage up, good win at that shithole.

Still amazes me what Bailey Dale has become. Elite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thankfully the ball stopped entering. Still don't remember a single one on one win for weitering over him. We just played much better and stopped the ball coming in to him
Max King is going to be virtually unplayable soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back