RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
The previous lowest T20 score was Turkey‘s score of 21 in a game against the Czech Republic in 2019. Imagine hitting a lower score than a country where only people from that country know they have a Cricket team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TubbsFarquhar

TheBrownDog
Jan 18, 2009
Land of Discontent
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Sturt
The previous lowest T20 score was Turkey‘s score of 21 in a game against the Czech Republic in 2019. Imagine hitting a lower score than a country where only people from that country know they have a Cricket team.
Most Turks probably wouldn't even know what cricket is.

Bradesmaen

TheBrownDog
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Cricket in Ireland? It’s not that big, is it? .
It's not big but it is significantly bigger than any other European nation that isn't part of Great Britain. Irish people know about it, there's clubs around. I believe back in the early 1900s/1800s it was Hurling or Cricket and Irish went the way of Hurling. GAA is very protective and they prevent you from using the land to play foreign sports (here for Aussie rules we use council park lands as they aren't GAA clubs) TBH Hurling is an amazing sport.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
It's not big but it is significantly bigger than any other European nation that isn't part of Great Britain. Irish people know about it, there's clubs around. I believe back in the early 1900s/1800s it was Hurling or Cricket and Irish went the way of Hurling. GAA is very protective and they prevent you from using the land to play foreign sports (here for Aussie rules we use council park lands as they aren't GAA clubs) TBH Hurling is an amazing sport.

I can picture you being into Hurling.

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bushrangers - Tottenham
84DD297F-8DD8-4CA3-A951-1E3630BC37A6.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad