The Association Football Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets for boxing day sorted. Hopefully we don't disgrace ourselves or I won't leave the bull ring.

You mean you actually watch the cricket Boxing Day? Think I saw about an over last year

So you got battered by the Afrikaans did you? Roll on the ashes, should be retaining them quite easily

You're the last proud sporting Australian left on the board Dr G. Just accept your days of sporting prowess are behind you. England's dominance of the ashes over the last decade demonstrates this

You're the last proud sporting Australian left on the board Dr G. Just accept your days of sporting prowess are behind you. England's dominance of the ashes over the last decade demonstrates this
Dominance? There's been one away series win since 05.

As for 05 no McGrath for our two losses and it took lozenges to beat us.
We don't always win the Ashes.... but when we do we whitewash :D

Dominance? There's been one away series win since 05.

As for 05 no McGrath for our two losses and it took lozenges to beat us.
We don't always win the Ashes.... but when we do we whitewash :D
Five series wins for England in the last seven according to wiki. Fair play the two series you won were whitewashes. The last of those was pretty much a tour where everything that could possibly go wrong, did. I think the next ashes will be more like 2011 when we won in Australia 3-1 and all three tests we won were by an innings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Delusion.

We've got a great bowling attack, even on your s**t baked roads

Your spinner is average. As shown last time.
You need a good spinner to do well here. Haven't had one since Swann downed tools mid Ashes.

Anderson relies on swing... the ball doesn't swing here long. 2 of 3 previous series here he's bowled rubbish.

Broad has seam movement and height. Hence why he's an ever present threat here.

You'll see when we come down. My reckoning is your batting won't make 400 in any first innings. We have to sort out an opening partner for Cook but that's about it. You've got to sort out your opening six

12 months to fix our batting surely isn't enough. We've been absolutely no lubed in these battling collapses. Will take 12 months just to recover from the mental scars or a complete overhaul of the side is needed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back