The Association Football Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

They must have selected 11 rusted on Englishmen hence the total.

Lord's is the place to make history. Twice in a fortnight they've done it too.
First full test nation to be routed under 100 by Ireland you'd presume, and the first nation to win a trophy and not win the game... Twice.

Its not a full side but it’s *ung embarrassing all the same.

Seen this before. England come off a massive high and go to s**t. 2005 ashes being the best example. Just don’t have the right mentality to ride a wave

whichever country has the least s**t batting wins this ashes probably
Its not a full side but it’s fu**ung embarrassing all the same.

Seen this before. England come off a massive high and go to s**t. 2005 ashes being the best example. Just don’t have the right mentality to ride a wave
please stay like this for the ashes thanks

whichever country has the least s**t batting wins this ashes probably

please stay like this for the ashes thanks
I think we should just scrap playing at ******* Lords. Always gives the opponents a free test.

After this shambles I really don’t know how the ashes will pan out. We have been good at home, but we’ve got no openers and that puts massive pressure on 3,4 and 5. Aussies having Smith and Warner back is huge

46261ee93052d1dabb2ccc73eeea7d79.jpg

Surely that can’t be right.

Thanks, will have to check the highlights. Saw a few debutants for England in their line up. And off the back of the World Cup win, this is a hell of a hangover.

On the other side of the coin, good selection problems to have with some pace bowling options. Siddle, Pattinson putting up strong cases to be included.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually thought that was legit for a sec, like when Germany beat Brazil 7-1 and highlight videos popped up on there with titles like "Brazilians tag teamed by Germany soccer players"

Interesting approach - something to do with prolonging their careers? Starc hasn’t looked right to be fair and perhaps shouldn’t have played this one anyway.

Cummins, Pattinson and Siddle a very good combination I feel. Siddle in particular has a lot of experience in England and is very dangerous in those conditions as he’s shown before.

Have to play guys who are in form, bold selection moves but I like it. Pattinson looks the goods so far and Siddle came in too late it the last series, hope he gets the chance first up this time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back