The Association Football Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What a player. He was arrogant on the field but when you are that good you can be. He turned out to be a great commentator. Very informative and his double act with Bumble was classic.

RIP.

I’ll never enjoy watching an athlete as much as I did Warne. He was a magician and you couldn’t stop watching if he was bowling. He was a megastar but it always felt like he was still one of us. For a generation he was cricket.

Still feels surreal.
Yep, Marsh was upsetting, but he was a couple of decades before my time. It hits a lot harder when it happens to someone who I grew up watching and in awe of what he could accomplish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, Marsh was upsetting, but he was a couple of decades before my time. It hits a lot harder when it happens to someone who I grew up watching and in awe of what he could accomplish.
Yeah this is how I feel as well.
Particularly fond memories of I think an Aus tour of Sri Lanka and the Warne vs Murali battle. Two best spinners of all time going head to head, great to see.

Not quite the Gatting ball does anyone remember when he used to call Ian Bell the “Sherminator”? Classic stuff.

Definitely remember that, and poor Ian Bell, he actually did have a resemblance to the Sherminator. Once I heard that quip, I couldn’t unsee it. Warne at his mind******* best.

The Amazon documentary is very very good, watched it last month and it was lovely to devote such time in it for his three kids to speak.

A devastating loss for them. Still stunned.

Yeah this is how I feel as well.
Particularly fond memories of I think an Aus tour of Sri Lanka and the Warne vs Murali battle. Two best spinners of all time going head to head, great to see.
As iconic as the Gatting ball was, my favourite Warnie moment is the ball that dismissed KP in the Amazing Adelaide test. That completely turned the match on its head en route to one of our greatest ever test wins.

Law Changes:

• Mankad to be moved from Law 41 (Unfair play) to Law 38 (Run Out).
  • New Batsman will face next delivery regardless of whether they crossed. Exception being end of over.
  • Saliva no longer permitted to shine the ball.

Law Changes:

• New Batsman will face next delivery regardless of whether they crossed. Exception being end of over.
Reasonable changes

Law Changes:

I like it.

I like it.
Reckon the ball rule will be local ruled by amateur leagues. Can’t see no saliva being policed by weekend pocket change hobby umpires around the country.

Law Changes:

Did they explain why for the second one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back