The Association Football Cricket thread

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
We all know that if Brades doesn't rate someone it means that they're more often than not a gun.
How's your man stoinis doing in the test team?

Bolands sample size is too small. Based on his FC career he'd be averaging 30 normally

Tis amazing how offended Victorians get though

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC

Bolands sample size is too small. Based on his FC career he'd be averaging 30 normally

You could give him some respect while he continues to perform...

There are a few anomalies where some players perform a lot better in international cricket than in state cricket.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
You could give him some respect while he continues to perform...

There are a few anomalies where some players perform a lot better in international cricket than in state cricket.
I don't see why I have to give him any respect for performing in massive bowling conditions or against associate level batters

It's amazing how consistently you get it wrong and are willing to die on every hill when you do.

Stoinis is a good state level player, which is what I've always said. More evidence of you not knowing anything about cricket.

Nobody expects Boland to average under 20 forever. But calling him a plodder is hilariously inaccurate as has been already proven

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
South Africa have the bowling attack to make this series into a contest at least, but are being given very little to work with from their batsmen.

I took Bradesmaen ’s post about Boland being a plodder as a joke because I asked who he was.

Until he doubled down on his initial plodder claim. 😂
A quick guide into his opinion on players:

If you're Victorian you're automatically s**t.
If you play aggressively you're also s**t.

Doesn't matter what your record is, or anything like that

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
A quick guide into his opinion on players:

If you're Victorian you're automatically s**t.
If you play aggressively you're also s**t.

Doesn't matter what your record is, or anything like that
A quick guide to eth-dogs idiocy - assuming everything is simple and black and white.

A quick guide to eth-dogs idiocy - assuming everything is simple and black and white.
Yes, I'm the idiot... Who's the one bagging a bowler with a test bowling average of 10 again?

Who's the idiot who doesn't understand fundamentals of statistics?
You.

As I said, nobody is expecting him to maintain that average forever. But the only person in the world who thinks he's a plodder must be right. After all his impeccably bad calls about cricket, surely you must get something right eventually? I won't hold my breath.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
You.

As I said, nobody is expecting him to maintain that average forever. But the only person in the world who thinks he's a plodder must be right. After all his impeccably bad calls about cricket, surely you must get something right eventually? I won't hold my breath.
So if he's not expected to maintain the average why are you constantly bringing it up to defend him? Krejza had an average of 24 after his first innings, ended up on 47?

I'm allowed to have an opinion and not be abused by morons like you who are so sensitive to the criticism of any of your favourites. I've had one bad call in all my time and that was Cummins, other than that they all came out perfect

Back