The Australian Olympic Team brought to you by Gina Rinehart

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet those who 'dont read it or watch it' are always quoting it on these threads.....:think:

they get what they want from both sides ('the feeble minded' and those who 'dont read it or watch it' ).....traffic and clicks
well, i don't have fox, but i'm told "after dark" is aboriginal for poor ratings. as 4 blot and panihi in the print medya there may be some who read their drivel for a laugh but their core audience comprises useful idiots.

well, i don't have fox, but i'm told "after dark" is aboriginal for poor ratings. as 4 blot and panihi in the print medya there may be some who read their drivel for a laugh but their core audience comprises useful idiots.

i dont watch or read any fox stuff - i dont need to, i get all the headlines on BF by those complaining about fox news and after dark etc 🤣

i dont watch or read any fox stuff - i dont need to, i get all the headlines on BF by those complaining about fox news and after dark etc 🤣
jim-halpert-face.gif

This happened 4o years ago he’s been dead for 30, should all the children, grand children be forced to apologise to the Jews for their parents atrocities i don’t blame the girl it’s probably some white activist thats got this rolling great advice wasn’t it Gina is actually paying the girls wages until some moron stuck his nose in.
At no stage has she ever addressed his words.

Best believe if my dad ever said anything like that, id be on the record saying that i do funking not in any way shape or form agree with him.

Lol it will be grass roots paying for this utensil up they were already 7 mil in debt make that 11 with the Fever losing their sponsor , sponsors will be wary on signing up with NA, doesn’t want to wear the logo but expects to be paid by the sponsor., she has been badly advised by sone moron and her team mates are going to suffer from this as well.
Aaaand that aged badly….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Twiggy’s FMG have signed as the new West Coast Fever sponsor after they were also dropped by GIna:

No surprise really as Twiggy has always been a bit more positively involved in Indigenous affairs over Hancock.

Netball is in no-mans land. It's a great sport and has been fantastic for generations of girls and women in this country but the emergence of the AFLW and NRLW has stifled netball at the upper levels.

As a sport, imho, they have missed the boat. They should have been pushing years ago to align themselves with the AFL / NRL, like local clubs have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back