Grand Slam The Australian Summer of Tennis 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Craig Tiley having a shocker of a month

They would have been better to allow her to enter and ask the cameraperson not to feature her on the telecast - The current action has brought attention to the cause.

Jesus, now I've seen it all. And a viral vid of security & police confronting these patrons just gives this more prominence. TA are pathetic.

I'd love to see a player have the balls to wear this t-shirt on Rod Laver arena tomorrow night.

Jesus, now I've seen it all. And a viral vid of security & police confronting these patrons just gives this more prominence. TA are pathetic.

I'd love to see a player have the balls to wear this t-shirt on Rod Laver arena tomorrow night.
TA does not want to upset China afterall one of the main sponsors is 1573 (Chinese brand)

It's not surprising. It's against the T&Cs at just any sports event that politics is a no no

I would have loved to see TA's reaction if she had nothing on under the T shirt and done it in public

It's standard practice to list a number of restrictions on tickets purchases for major sporting events - The same action may also take place at the other Grand Slams.

But its ok to make a political statement when it suits them (the pride day etc).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But its ok to make a political statement when it suits them (the pride day etc).

As do other sporting organizations throughout the world - It happens in the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back