Grand Slam The Australian Summer of Tennis 2022

Is there a way to choose the match you watch? Or is it just whatever GEM shows?

Yeah, Stan has all the warm up matches. But you'll be able to choose matches for AO on 9Now

AdelaideGT

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Good win in AO qualifying for 17yo Ed Winter - ranked aound 1700 in the world - who beats veteran French player Gilles Simon

As preducted, Bernard Tomic is struggling against Safiulin.

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tomic still plays Tennis?

Judging by that hair looks like he is manic.

Big comp between him and Nick for biggest waste of talent since Mark P

Tomic still plays Tennis?

Judging by that hair looks like he is manic.

Big comp between him and Nick for biggest waste of talent since Mark P

Nick easily at least he had talent

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tomic utterly laughable and has zero shame

That was absolutely embarrasing viewing even from him

Oxygen thief and should be banned from any of these qualifying events. Give it to someone who is actually slaving out there guts to make it

Tomic utterly laughable and has zero shame

That was absolutely embarrasing viewing even from him

Oxygen thief and should be banned from any of these qualifying events. Give it to someone who is actually slaving out there guts to make it

His ranking will take care of that. He was lucky to get in here

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Tomic's ranking won't even get him into a Challenger soon. I can't see him playing the ITF circuit.

Good win again from Kokkinkas. I know it must be tempting for him with all these matches to pull out and rest for next week now but I hope he keeps going for his confidence even if he means he struggles at the AO.

Good win again from Kokkinkas. I know it must be tempting for him with all these matches to pull out and rest for next week now but I hope he keeps going for his confidence even if he means he struggles at the AO.

He would take the points right now...

AlwaysHawks15

Premiership Player
Nov 12, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Tomic's ranking won't even get him into a Challenger soon. I can't see him playing the ITF circuit.

Tomic is irrelevant now and he knows it. He is desperately attention seeking as his ability to play tennis has disappeared. He is either going to retire or play the ITF circuit because he doesn't have anything else going on. Played like a complete lightweight today in all aspects. Just go away Bernie.

Wayne Dwop

All Australian
Apr 16, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Tomic is irrelevant now and he knows it. He is desperately attention seeking as his ability to play tennis has disappeared. He is either going to retire or play the ITF circuit because he doesn't have anything else going on. Played like a complete lightweight today in all aspects. Just go away Bernie.

Leopard..............................................................Spots

AdelaideGT

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
He would take the points right now...

Absolutely he would.

His good performances in Radelaide have already got him to #141 in the world. A win in this afternoon's match would take him into the mid 130s. And a tournament win would get him to the 100s.

But he'd be pretty happy with #141 and the U$90k for even a R1 loss at AO a very handy bonus.

Back