Grand Slam The Australian Summer of Tennis 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Kokkinakis is much better than your Millman/Thompson types because he has weapons in his game - He got a full season in 2021, so if he can do the same in 2022, then 2023 could be when he reaches his potential.

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
C'mon Cressey.

On Nick he won't go overseas until Wimbledon. I don't understand why he doesn't play Europen hardcourt. Also Nick never looks fit.
This is a great 2nd set between Evans and cressy.

I would have loved for Kyrgios to give his career a real good crack for the next 2-3 years, hire a good coach, get seriously fit and see what he could achieve over that period. Sadly won't happen.

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Nollamara, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
Please Nick thinks he knows everything and does not like to be told what to do, hence why he never got a coach. He would rather play video games. I do not waste much energy on him, in fact I cannot stand watching him play. He annoys the f out of me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon Cressey.

On Nick he won't go overseas until Wimbledon. I don't understand why he doesn't play Europen hardcourt. Also Nick never looks fit. Even Bernie looks fitter than Nick. They both a poor attitudes.

Kyrgios is currently ranked 114 - he needs to play and win before he can make it into the main draw at Wimbledon.

AdelaideGT

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
On Nick he won't go overseas until Wimbledon. I don't understand why he doesn't play Europen hardcourt

I think last year he was listed for Rotterdam (?) after the AO but then he shut up shop due to covid.

He used to play US tournies after the AO but this year it would depend on WCs or him playing quallies.

Where are these minor tournaments being broadcast? I have trouble keeping up these days.

9Gem or Stan Sport for the Australian warm up tournaments

the universal

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Wonder if Verdasco is vaccinated. Seems odd that he is playing a clay challenger in Brazil. He lost to an American called Moreno De Alboran.

He's 38, ranked in the mid 100s and has had recent injuries - probably felt there wasn't much worth coming all the way down to Australia to lose in the qualifiers.

Surprised he's even active to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back