The AXE vs Adelaide - IN: Bennell, Tomlinson, AVB, ANB. OUT: Hannan, TMac, OMac, Pickett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one who actually wanted Omac dropped? That vision of the 1st i50 last week where he didn't even bother running after georgiades was just disgraceful. With that being said, if you're gonna drop a key defender you gotta bring another one in (Smith). Maybe Tomlinson plays back, he has in the past for gws?

CTHORANGE

Premiership Player
May 7, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
This coaching group has no idea. Once again picks a lopsided team with a bunch of guys out of position.

And given Adelaide are not travelling well at the minute we will probably win, and then that makes the coaches think they've got the right balance, then we come up against a top 12 team and get beaten, it's a merry go round of mediocrity at the moment

CTHORANGE

Premiership Player
May 7, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
It's really an impressive accomplishment.

It's hard to try and imagine the way Goody thinks, but I reckon it's something like........ " people saying I should drop Harmes Brayshaw Sparrow or Jones? Lol did anyone see how much port smashed us in contested ball last week? "

I wonder if his theory is to stack the team full of players who share the same attributes he had as a player, hard tough accumulators, forgetting that the rest of the team is just as important

CTHORANGE

Premiership Player
May 7, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not sure on the Omac dropping. Sure he got towelled up by an 18yo last week. But the ease in which the ball came down didn’t help. Given crows have a number of tall forward options I’m assuming Tomlinson plays back. Bennell in a wing with Langdon. ANB will bring some forward pressure as will AVB.

unfortunately bennell would not have the legs to play on the wing for long, i hope Tomlinson and Langdon play wings with Tomlinson being more defensive working on his side

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
Can we all agree that if we manage to beat the worst side in the competition, we're not going to make any statements about how we've turned the corner, or we're looking promising, etc? This will not be a proud achievement. It's a bare minimum. And if we lose to Adelaide in the shape they're in, we should hand in our licence.

Can we all agree that if we manage to beat the worst side in the competition, we're not going to make any statements about how we've turned the corner, or we're looking promising, etc? This will not be a proud achievement. It's a bare minimum. And if we lose to Adelaide in the shape they're in, we should hand in our licence.

Dont you tell me how to run my turned corner expectations!

Sep 20, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks

The kid can play. He is young. Kicks straight and is built like a brick outhouse. I’d give up Brayshaw and a first rounder for him.

Look at the size of the bloke! Could be turned into a clearance machine in no time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back