TheFoxhat

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2002
M2 standing area M.C.G- R
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TIGERS
Just heard from a mate of mine today that theB&F at the Melbourne Town Hall on October 3 that all the tickets have been sold .... Even the seats in the Stalls as well as all the tables for the night...

Cheers The FOXHAT...:) :D ....

I am going - i booked a table for 11 ppl about 2 months ago - 9 women and 2 henpecked men. Cannot wait - bring it on.

Am keen to see the Richo roast - he is a great kid and i hope he has a great night.

I'll give a report to those who can't make it - just hope my notes make sense as the night goes on - yep, i luv a red or two or three lol

Cheers

Originally posted by Richmondfan#1
When is it? And anyone from Bigfooty going? If so, you'll have to give us all of the goss after the night ;).

October 3rd

Richmondfan#1

I see that you are about to hit 4000 posts what a sensational effort.

I would suggest that you might try and spend a little time outdoors though:D

Cheers tigerman - this will be my 4001st post. Loved Bigfooty since the moment I joined and I hope to be here for a while yet.

Not really true about the outdoors thing - although I was a bit like that when I first joined - it has taken me over 3 years to get this far!

Sheesh, 16 and 4001 posts ... what a loser. :p

I'd like to say a big thank you to the Richmond board though, you've all been great ;).

The main ball-room has been sold out, but you can still book a seat in the stalls, where you'll be provided with a snack box containing sandwiches, chips and water, as well as a Dyer Medal cap -- cost of $50 for adults and $25 for children.

Originally posted by Richmondfan#1
Cheers tigerman - this will be my 4001st post. Loved Bigfooty since the moment I joined and I hope to be here for a while yet.

Not really true about the outdoors thing - although I was a bit like that when I first joined - it has taken me over 3 years to get this far!

Sheesh, 16 and 4001 posts ... what a loser. :p

I'd like to say a big thank you to the Richmond board though, you've all been great ;).

Well done richmondfan#1. Great performance.

Would have to be second behind CJH with the posts for the Richmond board! All your posts are a treat to read. Congratulations!:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back