The Baby Blues Club

Remove this Banner Ad

MEANWHILE I’m still pregnant ffs. This kid is overdue and is gonna come out fitting into Eddie’s shorts.
My sister’s first was a month over when she arrived. The most beautiful bairn I’ve ever seen. I always put it down to her being ‘cooked’ for that bit longer. Look forward to a good looking baby fitting into Eddie’s shorts.

My sister’s first was a month over when she arrived. The most beautiful bairn I’ve ever seen. I always put it down to her being ‘cooked’ for that bit longer. Look forward to a good looking baby fitting into Eddie’s shorts.

Read somewhere that 'overdue' babies tend to have a higher IQ. Not sure if true, but given how much grief my recovery from a broken ankle, I honestly do not think I could handle being preggers at all..

Women really are the tougher sex for going through the child birth process.

OMG, OMG, OMG, What a beautiful and wonderful miracle you and HBF have.

I couldn't be more happier and delighted for you two, what a ripper of a bub and joyous news for the Carlton board.

Now I am not normally clucky at all, but I can't help but be excited when a wonderful bub arrives, esp to people I really like, and are Blue Baggers too.

Congratulations and best wishes to your family Mebby and HBF and thank you for sharing the charming photo of your blessing.

giphy.gif

Something, something Burt Ward x 👶👶👶🎶🎶🎶

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His appetite is second to none. When these boys are teenagers i actually fear how much these guys are going to eat.

Thanks for all of the kind messages guys. Mebby really is an amazing woman having seen what she went through on Monday to have our little man. I'm a lucky guy!

His appetite is second to none. When these boys are teenagers i actually fear how much these guys are going to eat.

Thanks for all of the kind messages guys. Mebby really is an amazing woman having seen what she went through on Monday to have our little man. I'm a lucky guy!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 we’re a good team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back