The Baby Blues Club

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stahhhhp that is peak adorableness!

Why thank you!!!

Your number two is not so bad himself, what a good looking little dude!!! I hope it's going well, although I'm sure the second first month :think: is a lot more chilled than the first first month given you know wtf you're doing!

haha

Hello fellow parents of baby blues.

What age did you/plan to start taking the kids to the footy.

Mine are 3 and 5 and I took them to their first match on Saturday.

Was really expecting it to be quite a battle and that they would lose interest quickly. However they stayed really engaged in the game and atmosphere of it well into the 4th qtr.

Think my 3 year old asked "who has the ball now" 7000 times during the game.

If I answered the lions he would reply "ohhh noo... not the lions"

But he's Walsh's biggest fan now. Been running around the house trying to be as fast as Walsh.

"Walshys so fast. Walshy must be so strong, because he can tackle all the lions"

Anyway it was alot easier and they were alot more engaged than I thought would be possible.

Anyone else taking their little ones? And how's parent life in general?

Hello fellow parents of baby blues.

What age did you/plan to start taking the kids to the footy.

Mine are 3 and 5 and I took them to their first match on Saturday.

Was really expecting it to be quite a battle and that they would lose interest quickly. However they stayed really engaged in the game and atmosphere of it well into the 4th qtr.

Think my 3 year old asked "who has the ball now" 7000 times during the game.

If I answered the lions he would reply "ohhh noo... not the lions"

But he's Walsh's biggest fan now. Been running around the house trying to be as fast as Walsh.

"Walshys so fast. Walshy must be so strong, because he can tackle all the lions"

Anyway it was alot easier and they were alot more engaged than I thought would be possible.

Anyone else taking their little ones? And how's parent life in general?
We’re hoping to take Booger at the end of the season. He’ll be nearly four. I’ll get mum to babysit Bruiser.

overall parenting is hard. I’m tired. How bout you?

We’re hoping to take Booger at the end of the season. He’ll be nearly four. I’ll get mum to babysit Bruiser.

overall parenting is hard. I’m tired. How bout you?
The older kids get the less of a physical challenge they become, then they become a mental challenge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back