FTA-TV The Bachelor (Aus)

Who will stinky pants Richie choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I was gonna bite my tongue but f**k it.

The vitriol and the way everyone is howling down the decision is insane!!

He was The Bachelor, its his show, not hers, he preferred Alex for whatever reason (on a personal level so did I in every way except the kid thing).

Nikki seems lovely, she carried herself incredibly well through the "break up" and everything else but Jesus, shes not the girlfriend incarnate, frankly she seemed to lack the chemistry he and Alex had and she was no less clingy and crazy about him (She has some SERIOUSLY crazy eyes and the crazy giggle made her seem certifiable).

All this is moot cause it was his choice, so I genuinely don't get why everyone is losing their s**t over it. Someone please tell me why this is such a giant robbery? Cause I don't get it.

Also some random musings

- Richie mum is biiiiiiiiitch. Legit, you were a single mum and your gonna go after another single mum like that, damn girl.
- Richie sister... Wow... Was that dress for Osher cause JESUS
- Alex cant ride a bike.
- Who is dressing these girls
- Bali=Culture, Bali also = Less budget than South Africa

Well played Alex, left the big 'I love you' to the very last moment and wham bang it was all over. I think Ritchie must of been waiting for her to say the words. Boy it was so hard not to log on being over in the West.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam and Snezana have worked out and I'm sure he took a while to meet her kid as well. Why do you want the relationship to fail? FFS, move on.

I hope it works out I just don't have high hopes. Not when Alex is so protective. Wish them every happiness though

filming ended months ago and he hasn't even met the kid yet...........I think we all know where this is heading.
They will smile for the camera today and do all the media

Then within a month an announcement about how it hasn't worked out, how they will always be great friends, distance makes it too hard blah blah blah

I was gonna bite my tongue but f**k it.

The vitriol and the way everyone is howling down the decision is insane!!

He was The Bachelor, its his show, not hers, he preferred Alex for whatever reason (on a personal level so did I in every way except the kid thing).

Nikki seems lovely, she carried herself incredibly well through the "break up" and everything else but Jesus, shes not the girlfriend incarnate, frankly she seemed to lack the chemistry he and Alex had and she was no less clingy and crazy about him (She has some SERIOUSLY crazy eyes and the crazy giggle made her seem certifiable).

All this is moot cause it was his choice, so I genuinely don't get why everyone is losing their s**t over it. Someone please tell me why this is such a giant robbery? Cause I don't get it.

Also some random musings

- Richie mum is biiiiiiiiitch. Legit, you were a single mum and your gonna go after another single mum like that, damn girl.
- Richie sister... Wow... Was that dress for Osher cause JESUS
- Alex cant ride a bike.
- Who is dressing these girls
- Bali=Culture, Bali also = Less budget than South Africa

You and I are no longer friends.

Back