FTA-TV The Bachette: now with disingenuine bachelors and timmay the cafe enthusiast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's beautiful. He took up a contract playing rugby overseas to earn more money to pay for his cousin's medical treatment :hearts:
I think you'll find it was his dads medical illness. He went overseas getting a big pay day and also ruling himself out of contention to play more for the Wallabies.. Then with said payday he came back and has been basically making the most of his last years with his dad travelling round seeing the country with him.

Or something like that

Also for the first time ever I'll be watching this whole season with the missus I reckon (and she is thrilled)

Purely cos I love the Badger and he will make bloody great TV, nothing at all like the drips they have had on before

My mistake--it was for two of his brothers and sisters who both have cystic fibrosis, and his father who has prostate cancer.
That's it. I saw a story on him on 60 minutes or one of those. He's basically been out now spending time with his whole family and making as much of their time as he can. He went and played in Japan to allow it to be done basically

Also for the first time ever I'll be watching this whole season with the missus I reckon (and she is thrilled)

Purely cos I love the Badger and he will make bloody great TV, nothing at all like the drips they have had on before

Welcome- you will love it dw.

(And for the record I 100% agree they were all drips. Should have gotten on methhead to be the bach instead of Matty ****en J)

Welcome- you will love it dw.

(And for the record I 100% agree they were all drips. Should have gotten on methhead to be the bach instead of Matty ****en J)
Mrs Willo hated him, she was not a fan at all of when he was even named as the Bachelor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just gonna tag you..

LukeParkerno1
HBF
phantom13
dales.girl38
LordLucifer
The_Todd07
SugarShane
Cruyff14
Mazza1234678
Neese

Are you all down for the badger next week??

The usual. Will be watching on delay but will check in for the lols and to post humorous and judgy non-sequiturs. Originally wasn't that enthused by the badge but I've come around.

With only so much time in a week and heaps to watch and do at the moment we culled Australian Survivor. Last few seasons have been bog average and far too drawn out, so decided not to bother.

The usual. Will be watching on delay but will check in for the lols and to post humorous and judgy non-sequiturs. Originally wasn't that enthused by the badge but I've come around.

With only so much time in a week and heaps to watch and do at the moment we culled Australian Survivor. Last few seasons have been bog average and far too drawn out, so decided not to bother.
I've done the same with Survivor ... It's just too big a commitment, you miss an ep and there is no time to catch up as they seem to be on every bloody night

I didn't hate him, just thought he was boring af.
Look.. Hate was probably an extreme word. She thought the same as you. Boring as, no idea why people liked him

I've done the same with Survivor ... It's just too big a commitment, you miss an ep and there is no time to catch up as they seem to be on every bloody night
Just shits me that they took my favourite reality show and butchered it to hell with quantity over quality. Extend the time on the island by like 40%, make all episodes 50% longer, and half the time they don't even involve a tribal council, and tribe swaps or other ZOMG TWISTS seemingly every few days.

It kind of reminds me of the AFL wanting all these rule changes. You've already got the best game/show in the world at your disposal, stick with what works.

I love him as well but he's good in small doses, i'm not sure how it's going to be if he is going full badge all the time and constantly talking in slang and riddles.

I love him as well but he's good in small doses, i'm not sure how it's going to be if he is going full badge all the time and constantly talking in slang and riddles.

He will be the first Bachelor in history to require subtitles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back