FTA-TV The Bachette: now with disingenuine bachelors and timmay the cafe enthusiast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They banged in SA after the decision

Abbie crying during her segment- kyle basically gave her a blow by blow description of that night
Kyle and Jackie are the worst radio hosts in the entire world. Kyle especially, so incredibly tactless. I'm just reading the article now. Who the * asks about someone's private sex life? Honestly. And then shoves it down Abbie's throat? WTF.

So glad Chelsie won she's gorgeous. I don't get the fact that Matt's parents were sooo busy they couldn't make time for their son to meet his new found girlfriend. Or were they simple not interested? Surely his mum could of made the trip. His female friend looks like a barrel of laughs.

Most guys arent correct? I don't think ive ever seen one circumcised
Funnily enough, most guys I've slept with were circumcised. My current partner isn't (he's Italian and raised Catholic, not really a surprise :p). Not that I care either way!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funnily enough, most guys I've slept with were circumcised. My current partner isn't (he's Italian and raised Catholic, not really a surprise :p). Not that I care either way!

Yeh i dont get women who are grossed out by non circumcised.. on sex and the city they portrayed thison an ep like wtf

Yeah I agree, it was really weird re the parents. He said that they couldn't make it? But they'd know for months in advance surely lol.

And not even see them back at melbs before they leave for SA. maybe they just really didn't want to be on the show

Yeh i dont get women who are grossed out by non circumcised.. on sex and the city they portrayed thison an ep like wtf
My boyfriend is so much cleaner/hygienic than my exbf (who was circumcised) lol. There's so many misconceptions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back