FTA-TV The Bachette: now with disingenuine bachelors and timmay the cafe enthusiast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

bach19

Rookie
Aug 14, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Matt should involve all the girls in a chat circle like tonight's group date (from which Chelsie had single date afterwards) but with the topic centred around Monique's comments, Abbie's actions. Would be fun watching and he could learn a bit about everyone's opinion, point of view etc.

Personally I thought Monique was better than Abbie before tonight but not anymore. (More for Mon dropping than anything about Abbie - my jury's out on whether she should have said anything to Matt - Sogand obviously thought she shouldn't have.)

Also I'm not a fan of Nikki, Nicole, Rachel, Mary, Vakoo.

I think everyone's said all my thoughts about tonight's ep lol....
Rachael's lips. * me.

I really like Chelsie, she's my favourite :) My favourites never win though :( (Elise, Nikki, Matty in Georgia's season).
I think it'll be Chelsie, Helena (for ages I thought her name was Eleanor lol), Elly as top 3. Maybe Sogand or Kristen the fourth one.

outabounds

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 21, 2009
Lygon Street
AFL Club
Carlton
Things heated up a bit last night, Abbie needs to realize that NEITHER girl who gets involved in the "in house bitch fight" comes out a winner. She will not win and I think he is smart enough to see through that. I see the top 3 being Ellie, Chelsea and Helena at this stage.

I think everyone's said all my thoughts about tonight's ep lol....
Rachael's lips. **** me.

I really like Chelsie, she's my favourite :) My favourites never win though :( (Elise, Nikki, Matty in Georgia's season).
I think it'll be Chelsie, Helena (for ages I thought her name was Eleanor lol), Elly as top 3. Maybe Sogand or Kristen the fourth one.

Wtaf, i thought this too. Who the hell is Helena?

Things heated up a bit last night, Abbie needs to realize that NEITHER girl who gets involved in the "in house bitch fight" comes out a winner. She will not win and I think he is smart enough to see through that. I see the top 3 being Ellie, Chelsea and Helena at this stage.

Yep it looks so petty- "dobbing" on people in any situation i cannot stand. I never do this stuff in the workplace- unless it was something really serious like someone breaking the law/doing something completely dodgy af.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Chelsie and Sogand (who won't win), and that's about it lol. Elly's alright, but I feel like she's on a different page to him... more like friends. I think the make-up/orangeness puts me off most of these women. They don't seem natural.

Abbie will be in the top 3. Think Chelsie will win though.

bach19

Rookie
Aug 14, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I like Chelsie and Sogand (who won't win), and that's about it lol. Elly's alright, but I feel like she's on a different page to him... more like friends. I think the make-up/orangeness puts me off most of these women. They don't seem natural.
I like Chelsie, Elly, Helena and would be happy with any of them 'winning' or Sogand.

For me Rachel, Nikki and Vakoo seem immature. Nicole too self focused. Mary too many profanities and several like Cassandra and Brianna we don't know much about so they obviously don't go too far.

I've looked at some of their Instas. Nikki's was basically full of self-absorption lol... it seems like once SOME women get fake boobs they flaunt them like it's their only asset.

The Botox is unbelievable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back