The Bachelor: Georgia Love through to the Badger

Will The Honey Badger Find Love

• Too easy mate, ridgey didge aussie larrakin will pull the sheilas off tap!

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Wouldnt count the chickens mate, girls will be out of there like a rat up a drainpipe

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
New series begins next Wednesday night, 7.30pm Channel 10.

Her name is Love but will she find it?

The_Bachelorette_S2_Love_900x506.jpg

Token Asian man to stay in the first week for diversity but will be shafted in the second week.

Some strange looking lids in that mob. As well as some very poor photoshop background replacement.

Just on looks I'd say the top 3 will be; 3rd from the right top row, and the two blokes sitting on the floor.

I think from some of the ads I've seen the bloke on the far right sitting on the floor is hyped up to be the self-obsessed model type douchebag who's just there to stir s**t (as much can be stirred among a bunch of lads). So I don't think he'll go far.

They all look so........strange.

Like she is a wannabe Stepford Wife and all the guys could short circuit and blow up any minute.

Edit: She actually looks like she is being held at gunpoint. So do some of the dudes.

I read they are held in seclusion for a month and allowed 1 hour phone calls a day.

Who would agree to this? Must pay well.

They all look so........strange.

Like she is a wannabe Stepford Wife and all the guys could short circuit and blow up any minute.

Edit: She actually looks like she is being held at gunpoint. So do some of the dudes.

I read they are held in seclusion for a month and allowed 1 hour phone calls a day.

Who would agree to this? Must pay well.

The Bachette received 10k to be on the show.

Post show career opportunities is where it's at. Oh and to find love of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Token Asian man to stay in the first week for diversity but will be shafted in the second week.
Yeah I've noticed on both shows they are particularly white dominated, and the nonwhites are usually gone pretty quickly.

I have imagined before what if all the guys were, say, Sudanese and one by one they were introduced and after a while the 'rettes face would be like "wtf is going on".

Yeah I've noticed on both shows they are particularly white dominated, and the nonwhites are usually gone pretty quickly.

I have imagined before what if all the guys were, say, Sudanese and one by one they were introduced and after a while the 'rettes face would be like "wtf is going on".
Sounds more like an opportunity for SBS to run a completely non-white version for both 'catch' and the opposite gender and see how it goes in the ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back