The Bachelor: Georgia Love through to the Badger

Will The Honey Badger Find Love

• Too easy mate, ridgey didge aussie larrakin will pull the sheilas off tap!

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Wouldnt count the chickens mate, girls will be out of there like a rat up a drainpipe

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about all the negativity. And can we stop with Lee bats for the other team, ffs he would not be on the show if he was. Just because he dresses fashionable and is romantic does not mean he bats for the other team. I still don't think he is boring.
Exactly. Lee is mature and ready for a long term relationship. He came across to me like he is reliable, fun, caring and in it for the long haul. Matty was funny and attractive but I didn't see it being any deeper than that.

It was so hard not to log on here on Thursday due to the time difference as G's sister was so bloody awful that I wanted to vent, but I knew if I did I would find out who won and I didn't want to know as I don't like SPOILERS.

14591577_921358924675229_7993354609599850457_n.jpg

A message from Georgia Love:
It’s so hard to know what to say in this instance. What I’d originally thought I’d be posting today was a gushy message all about love, butterflies, fireworks and just how happy Lee makes me every day and how lucky I feel to have found the love of my life through this crazy experience. And while all of this couldn’t be more true, it’s not the most important thing to say right now. What should be one of the most exciting weeks of my life has instead turned into one of the hardest with my family going through something no one ever wants to face. But a small solace I can find in this extremely difficult time is that I have this amazing man by my side and for that I feel so lucky. He’s been so incredibly supportive and loving and managed to make me smile and laugh every day despite everything else.
Thank you to everyone who’s supported us and followed my story. The messages of love and support have been overwhelming and so so humbling. Thank you thank you, from the bottom of my heart
2764.png

Thanks Shell for posting, they do look happy despite all the sadness in G's life atm.

No probs.

Lol did you read the article from the other day apparently they flew all over Oz under false names, which is illegal. I've always thought it was so easy to do that I've never been asked for ID for years..

I found it really interesting that none of the women I work with, watched the Bachelorette and didn't even know who Georgia was.
Not as many people tuned into this seasons Bachelorette for some reason. My partner's mum said it was because she couldn't seem to like Georgia and that she was too "news reporter-y" in her own words. I really liked Georgia and actually loved this season more than any of the others. Maybe it was because I secretly wanted to run away with Matty but I felt overall the contestants were a much better batch of people compared to Richie's season. they were better looking and more interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved Matty, gutted he didn't win. Seems like an awesome dude but I just can't see him being a good Bachelor. Can forsee awkward Richie-like moments as the producers will probs try and make him less interesting and more boring/generic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back