The Bachelor: Georgia Love through to the Badger

Will The Honey Badger Find Love

• Too easy mate, ridgey didge aussie larrakin will pull the sheilas off tap!

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Wouldnt count the chickens mate, girls will be out of there like a rat up a drainpipe

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 minutes into the episode over here in Perth and im already getting tired of the inspiring orchestra climatic music.

lol at Sam getting jealous so easily. This is not the right show for you dude.

Jarrod being completely possessive is alarm bells. Sophie needs to see this side of him before she develops deeper feelings for him.

Apollo is this seasons look-at-me bach that is using the show to promote his modelling career.

Have i missed out what happened to jourdans leg? He walked off in a cast. That photo shoot scene where he sniffed Sophie and she caught him out... lol. Creep alert!

lol at Sam getting jealous so easily. This is not the right show for you dude.

Jarrod being completely possessive is alarm bells. Sophie needs to see this side of him before she develops deeper feelings for him.

Apollo is this seasons look-at-me bach that is using the show to promote his modelling career.

Have i missed out what happened to jourdans leg? He walked off in a cast. That photo shoot scene where he sniffed Sophie and she caught him out... lol. Creep alert!

Oh damn I missed that!!!

Edit I didn't say damn! Some sort of autocorrect thingy wtf?

I second this. I love to swim but I'm really slow unfortunately

As long as you stay in the slow lane, then you wont get hurt :p

Srsly tho- I still remember this- Windy Hill Leisure Centre, was about 19/20 years old, decided to go for a swim. Could barely make one 25m length. :$ Joined a gym soon after that. So yeah- in a way it was all due to swimming, I got into the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back