Solved The Backpacker Murders

Remove this Banner Ad

Think I'll run a book on whether he spills his guts or not. The only way I can see him doing it is with a smirk on his face.

Amanda Howard also known as the serial killer whisperer, has been writing to him in jail for some time. I'd have to check back but iirc she thinks he might have had a partner.

Anyway, only weeks to live apparently and he's been moved to the hospital at Long Bay which will be easier for detectives to travel to rather than Goulburn. Cancer of the oesophagus is a very painful way to go I believe.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/ivan-milat-letters-20190517-p51ok3.html

Amanda Howard also known as the serial killer whisperer, has been writing to him in jail for some time. I'd have to check back but iirc she thinks he might have had a partner.

Anyway, only weeks to live apparently and he's been moved to the hospital at Long Bay which will be easier for detectives to travel to rather than Goulburn. Cancer of the oesophagus is a very painful way to go I believe.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/ivan-milat-letters-20190517-p51ok3.html
Money is on the youngest brother Richard, he was talking about it before Ivan was arrested.
When a pair was killed, each time they seemed to be killed differently to each other.

Money is on the youngest brother Richard, he was talking about it before Ivan was arrested.
When a pair was killed, each time they seemed to be killed differently to each other.

Was watching one of those Crime Investigation Australia shows recently and noticed that when discussing the items which supposedly belonged to the backpackers, the rest of the family who had them in their possession said Ivan had given the things to them, but when Richard was asked about the things he had, he denied they had belonged to the backpackers and said he got them all from the family home.
Left me thinking it was his way of not throwing Ivan under the bus and in return avoiding the possibility that Ivan may one day point the finger in his direction as an accomplice.

ACA tonight, 7.00pm. This guy says he took a lift off Milat and that there was someone else in the car with him.

'Escaped'? So Milat picked him up (in 1971 mind you) and there was someone else in the car. Let's see if ACA and 'journalism' hits a new low tonight with that being all there is to it.

'Escaped'? So Milat picked him up (in 1971 mind you) and there was someone else in the car. Let's see if ACA and 'journalism hits a new low tonight with that being all there is to it.

Yer .. I know and did hesitate before linking ACA in. He might have something interesting to say though.

Yer .. I know and did hesitate before linking ACA in. He might have something interesting to say though.
I should ring ACA with my harrowing story from 1982, or better still, ring their competition, Sunday Night or 4 Corners. I was at a pub, alone, in Sydney where a guy (possible serial killer, who knows) asked me back to his place. He had a moustache so it could have been Milat!!! I said no and escaped back to my tent. I hardly slept for days afterwards but that's probably because I'm an insomniac.

On the brink of death now apparently, he's been transferred to the hospital to die.

When it's all totally legal I'll make you some marijuana cookies sprockets :grinning: With chocolate chips.
Yeah nah. BTW did you know I have an addict brother? I've mentioned it in the site a couple of times. He can't operate without having a puff as soon as he gets up and that's just the start of his day.

So if he murdered anyone else, now would be the time to speak up.

Doubt it tho.
He's too gutless.

Yeah nah. BTW did you know I have an addict brother? I've mentioned it in the site a couple of times. He can't operate without having a puff as soon as he gets up and that's just the start of his day.

He's too gutless.

Yeah exactly And he still protests his innocence over these murders..

I didn't know it was a marijuana addiction, I'd assumed something harder but I'm like that with coffee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very likely.

If you read the Forensic reports where there was multiple victims for the same abduction, there were usually 2 types of killings. 1 was very structured & controlled execution, whilst the other was unstructured & frenzied... which suggests 2 people were involved.

“He was sentenced to die in jail and he was going to die in jail,” Mr Roberts said this morning.

“I wasn’t going to have him take up a public hospital bed. Both the commissioner and I were of that opinion.

“We had him removed from a hospital and sent back to Long Bay Jail. He can rot in hell.

“He was sentenced to die in jail and he was going to die in jail,” Mr Roberts said this morning.

“I wasn’t going to have him take up a public hospital bed. Both the commissioner and I were of that opinion.

“We had him removed from a hospital and sent back to Long Bay Jail. He can rot in hell.

Wow, I assumed he'd be kept in the hospital and imagined him lying in the basement coolers. I wonder where he'll go now, to the furnace or in the ground. Funeral? Or hanging from a tree in Belanglo.

Wow, I assumed he'd be kept in the hospital and imagined him lying in the basement coolers. I wonder where he'll go now, to the furnace or in the ground. Funeral? Or hanging from a tree in Belanglo.

I suppose he will get a burial like everyone else. Body handed over to the family, let them deal with it.

Im assuming the police will not want a media circus at his funeral tho.

wanna hear a joke , probably not appropriate but here goes is kinda relative

Ivan is walking into the forest with this back packer , walks in a few minutes the back packer says Ivan it’s a bit of a walk he says don’t worry about that ....
End joke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back