Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
images

Looks really good but we have to wait till 7 PM AEDT before it drops here 😢😢😢

* that was some quality Star Wars. A good 75 minutes of it.
Visuals and sound are top tier, was like a movie.

KANAN
Really cool to see how Kanan escapes order 66. Hunter's choice of letting him go basically leads to the events of Rebels.

Was always interested in seeing more of the transation from Republic to Empire, seeing the clones lose all their individuality, makes them no better then battle droids.

Love seeing more Tarkin.

I reckon a big part of this series later on will be the introduction of Stormtroopers, and showing how much more ineffective they are compared to clones.

Looking forward to the next episode.

I think Omega will end up being a clone of Palpatine, same hair as the Emperor I also think she is a force adept.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Omega will end up being a clone of Palpatine, same hair as the Emperor I also think she is a force adept.

Yeah I had the feeling myself that she was force sensitive.

Cannot wait for the next episode.

fu** that was some quality Star Wars. A good 75 minutes of it.
Visuals and sound are top tier, was like a movie.

KANAN
Really cool to see how Kanan escapes order 66. Hunter's choice of letting him go basically leads to the events of Rebels.

Was always interested in seeing more of the transation from Republic to Empire, seeing the clones lose all their individuality, makes them no better then battle droids.

Love seeing more Tarkin.

I reckon a big part of this series later on will be the introduction of Stormtroopers, and showing how much more ineffective they are compared to clones.

Looking forward to the next episode.
Really enjoyed the Empire-Kamino tension and them talking about near-total conscription. Old school legends had a mix of clones of different individuals, conscripts and volunteers.

Tarkin's voice actor is awesome.

I was tempering expectations because of enjoying Clone Wars and Rebels so much, but that was brilliant.

Even outside of Star Wars the characters and story hold up on their own.

Vintage Filloni though. Knows how to tie the entire universe together without leaning heavily on it.

So many different ways this show can go despite being in the middle of the sequels and OT.

I was thrown by the kiwi voice, so my initial thought was Jango? But looking at her vs pics of Clone Wars Palpatine, very possible. Possibly half Jango/half Palpatine?

Thinking about it now....JJ really screwed the pooch and blew a missed opportunity somewhat salvaging the sequels. If Rey was explained to be a clone, it would have been consistent with being a 'nobody' in The Last Jedi, as well as explaining her high level/OP force sensitivity. Would have tied all 3 trilogies together a lot better with Rey as a clone rather than a blood relative.

That was brilliant.

Say what you want about Disney Star Wars sequel trilogy but their world building shows and movies are top notch.

Think I've posted as much before, but confident that history will show the prequels as a blip on the radar.

I was tempering expectations because of enjoying Clone Wars and Rebels so much, but that was brilliant.

Vintage Filloni though. Knows how to tie the entire universe together without leaning heavily on it.

So many different ways this show can go despite being in the middle of the sequels and OT.

I was thrown by the kiwi voice, so my initial thought was Jango? But looking at her vs pics of Clone Wars Palpatine, very possible. Possibly half Jango/half Palpatine?

Thinking about it now....JJ really screwed the pooch and blew a missed opportunity somewhat salvaging the sequels. If Rey was explained to be a clone, it would have been consistent with being a 'nobody' in The Last Jedi, as well as explaining her high level/OP force sensitivity. Would have tied all 3 trilogies together a lot better with Rey as a clone rather than a blood relative.

Think I've posted as much before, but confident that history will show the prequels as a blip on the radar.
Always felt that Rebels show was the weakest and even more reliant on plot armour than the battle of endor. Still had brilliant moments and made Thrawn and Pelleaon canon, but I felt the writing was a tad lazier than Clone Wars.

The Prequel movies at least have been redeemed by projects like The Clone Wars and now The Bad Batch.

Also I love Revenge of The Sith, after Empire, it's my favourite Star Wars movie.

The fact we are seeing the immediate aftermath of Order66 and Palpatine's rise to power really excited me about this new series.

Disney have done nothing but good things for the Star Wars Universe as a whole since buying them from George Lucas.

And I remember all the meltdowns and fan threats of boycotts when it happened.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back