Media The Bad News Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Qooty enthusiasts,

This is a thread dedicated to delivering bad news that is difficult to hear.

Prepare yourself for the worst announcements when you read this thread.

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

Sin City Swamprats full forward okeydoke7 had injured his arm and is hospitalised which has resulted in a zero goal performance against the Ophidian Old Boys in Round 9. This means extravagant celebrations of his 1000th goal milestone will be delayed at least one week much to the disappointment of the thousands of Okey fans across the SFA.

This is terrible news for the Furies who will likely experience low crowds at the Round 10 home game if they do not have a drawcard like Okey's chase for goal 1000.

The loss of a much-needed revenue boost could create uncertainty for employees of the Fighting Furies who are facing budget cuts, cleaners may need to be laid off which will make the club's already poor hygiene standards even worse.

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

sante is still playing for the Mount Buller Demons and yet to retire. The one-time professional werewolf player is still actively posting in the league and insulting people with his disparaging remarks and negative attitude.

Nobody is safe, if you see an emu pop-up in your Bigfooty alerts do not click on the alert, or else your feelings may be hurt and you day may be ruined.

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

Sin City Swamprats full forward okeydoke7 had injured his arm and is hospitalised which has resulted in a zero goal performance against the Ophidian Old Boys in Round 9. This means extravagant celebrations of his 1000th goal milestone will be delayed at least one week much to the disappointment of the thousands of Okey fans across the SFA.

This is terrible news for the Furies who will likely experience low crowds at the Round 10 home game if they do not have a drawcard like Okey's chase for goal 1000.

The loss of a much-needed revenue boost could create uncertainty for employees of the Fighting Furies who are facing budget cuts, cleaners may need to be laid off which will make the club's already poor hygiene standards even worse.
I'd put some good money on when he was going to kick his 1000th goal as well, I hope that the betting agency will refund all bets there.

I would have thought the fixture thread was sufficient enough to break it to the other 12 clubs that they have to play the Baghdad Bombers at least once in the season, Kennedy Parker, but go on!
I attempted to sneak in a fixture where the Swamprats did not play the Bombers but ClarkeM would not allow it.

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

The Majestic put a large sum ClarkeMonies bet on okeydoke7 to kick his 1000th goal against the Ophidian Old Boys and now he must spend the rest of the season eating nothing other than 2-minute noodles in order to avoid missing rent and being evicted from his residence.

2-minute noodles are very high in sodium and have little nutritional value which means The Majestic will likely experience worsening health as the season goes on and increased risk of missing games due to illness. This will hurt the chances of East Side Phoenix in winning games and turning around their failing season.

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

sante is still playing for the Mount Buller Demons and yet to retire. The one-time professional werewolf player is still actively posting in the league and insulting people with his disparaging remarks and negative attitude.

Nobody is safe, if you see an emu pop-up in your Bigfooty alerts do not click on the alert, or else your feelings may be hurt and you day may be ruined.
Think we need an investigation into why sante got paid once 🧐

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you were providing the fact that I am still admin as a piece of bad news.

Which is understandable.
This is true, and almost as disappointing as not knowing whether you still held the role due to your apparent dereliction of duty.

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

Much to the disappointment of the likes of serial_thrilla, Frankston Rover's spokespeople have stated that the former Season 7 Administrator and Coney Island Warriors founder has declined to return to the Sweet Football Association to challenge Kennedy Parker for the position of SFA Admin.

Due to the absence of any viable alternatives, Kennedy Parker will remain administrator pushing more deregulation until at least the end of Season 36.

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

The Majestic put a large sum ClarkeMonies bet on okeydoke7 to kick his 1000th goal against the Ophidian Old Boys and now he must spend the rest of the season eating nothing other than 2-minute noodles in order to avoid missing rent and being evicted from his residence.

2-minute noodles are very high in sodium and have little nutritional value which means The Majestic will likely experience worsening health as the season goes on and increased risk of missing games due to illness. This will hurt the chances of East Side Phoenix in winning games and turning around their failing season.
All is not lost, thewizardmelon and por_please_ya may take pity on me, and will let me bunk there for some food. I will have to do some odd jobs, but might help.

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

Much to the disappointment of the likes of serial_thrilla, Frankston Rover's spokespeople have stated that the former Season 7 Administrator and Coney Island Warriors founder has declined to return to the Sweet Football Association to challenge Kennedy Parker for the position of SFA Admin.

Due to the absence of any viable alternatives, Kennedy Parker will remain administrator pushing more deregulation until at least the end of Season 36.
Okay Greenery - I'm willing to sacrifice my career (and NaturalDisaster's) to get you elected. Better start up the BigFooty Group for your admin campaign.

🚨⛈️Bad News Alert🙁📉

*Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back