Review The Bad, Sad and the Ugly v Port Power 2020...

Remove this Banner Ad

I took Brad's comments as they haven't adjust to changes from last year to this year. They're still playing like Sauce is rucking and tapping it down to their feet, also mentioned how they all go in for the ball at stoppages, which leaves easy outs for the opposition midfield, which was a Campo special if there ever was one.

I took Brad's comments as they haven't adjust to changes from last year to this year. They're still playing like Sauce is rucking and tapping it down to their feet, also mentioned how they all go in for the ball at stoppages, which leaves easy outs for the opposition midfield, which was a Campo special if there ever was one.

This is, quite frankly, not good enough. Sauce only played 5 games last year, O'Brien played 18. They had an entire year to get this right!

For Brad and Matt Crouch?
Absolutely they would've.
Craig Cameron said a few weeks ago they never really talked with us about Brad because they had gone to the board with the strategy of hitting the draft hard given the AFL handouts they were receiving. It was gonna be all draft, not 50/50.

Craig Cameron said a few weeks ago they never really talked with us about Brad because they had gone to the board with the strategy of hitting the draft hard given the AFL handouts they were receiving. It was gonna be all draft, not 50/50.

Faith might be as reliable as Vader on mushrooms, but I reckon she has a point: offered the Crouch boys, and I think GC might have revisited their thinking.

not sure we would’ve offered but perhaps we should?

That's because we were never gonna trade the boys.
If it were port they would've been aggressive

If they had any intention of trading those picks the Crouch brothers weren't the only guys they could trade them for.
Gold Coast IMO were given the priority pick by the AFL with the express view they were to take the 2 amigos, of course the AFL wouldn't say that but you'd have a hard job convincing me differently.

Gold Coast IMO were given the priority pick by the AFL with the express view they were to take the 2 amigos, of course the AFL wouldn't say that but you'd have a hard job convincing me differently.
Clear as day the only reason GC got the priority pick was to keep Rowell and Anderson together

#1 pick come at us
you wont get pick one as bad as you guys are, your not getting the wooden spoon. Its uncrows like to say it.

Saying that, if there was one Positive for the crows in the showdown, its that ruckman Reilly o brien.

He Reminded me of Sam Jacobs in his early years at Carlton before he went to the crows in 2011. Sammy Jacobs slowly developed and played like 15-20 games in Carlton for 4 years. After 4 full preseasons, goes to the crows and becomes a decent ruck for 7-8 years. O Brien started slowly. He played around 15-20 games in 4 years. He is in his 5th year and looks to become a decent ruck.

He did get a lot of marks in the defensive 50 as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back