Review The Bad, The Ugly and The Ok- Crows v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s his go? Has he had a game?
RCD is Going OK in the VFL for Richmond, made their bests a few times .

The big bodied mid I liked Jack Ross :hearts: Pick 43 in the same draft meanwhile has played 6 AFL games for Richmond [would have played a lot more but for an injury], that after dominating the VFL early in the season.

A developing player has a game like Douglas, Mackay, Otten, Jacobs, Gibbs, Betts...fine, but players in their 30s? Bulls**t.

If you're over 30 you should either be dominating your position consistently, or be gone. None of the above are dominating, and the only consistency is in how poor they are.

There is no future in the direction the club is heading and if people think next year is going to be different, they are deluded, because people were thinking the exact same thing last season, that there would be no way Mackay, Douglas, Otten, Jacobs would be the preference for games over talented youth, but here we are.

Anyone, anyone comes here and tells me that Douglas did anything that Chayce Jones couldn't do, I will call you a liar.
It’s so obvious, and yet we’ll have to wait for the lightbulb games of McHenry, Jones, et al before the coaching staff go “oh”.

Watching Fog yesterday was equally thrilling and frustrating that it took until now to get a crack this season.

See also: Doedee, Keath, ROB.

Otten, Hartigan and Douglas were awful and cost us badly in play.
Hartigan has to be one of our worse players, wonder how many goals have been kicked on him?
We need pace next year desperately and to get rid of dads army

Do you think that's wise sir?

Most of the time this is because he is the only forward leading at the ball carrier. It creates the impression that we are choosing a bad option by consistently kicking it to him but the reality is until Fogarty came into the side, none of our KPFs were leading up at the ball, so we either kick long down teh oine and get chipped off or bomb it on top of a moving small player like Murphy.

Right on. My tv impression is that rightly or wrongly Murphy is at least PRESENTING Himself. Some games it is difficult to even catch a glimpse of some of our forwards on the screen.

Midfieldrs, All the same siz and pace ....brushed off the ball too easily ...in that last Qtr , there was a late cntr bounce and the Eagles midfielder got the ball, and had time to stop and think what he was going to do .....just terrible

Actually think we've struggled since losing CEY .....I'd still like to see Fog in the midle at some stage .....why the hell not

I thought the same up until the last few games. We have to stop this obsession with building versatile players. Fogarty MUST play 100% as a forward and be left there to develop. A good club would build a premiership around a forward like Fogarty. Look at what these muppets have done to Milera - he looks completely lost.

I thought the same up until the last few games. We have to stop this obsession with building versatile players. Fogarty MUST play 100% as a forward and be left there to develop. A good club would build a premiership around a forward like Fogarty. Look at what these muppets have done to Milera - he looks completely lost.
Agree ....he's not a player you unsettle ....he needs to find a home & play him there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right on. My tv impression is that rightly or wrongly Murphy is at least PRESENTING Himself. Some games it is difficult to even catch a glimpse of some of our forwards on the screen.
Do you think that the gameplan of bombing the ball high to Murphy has stifled Eddie’s game!
I like Murphy’s attack on the ball & pressure but he has no hurt factor and does not impact on the scoreboard as much as he should.
I feel that without him in the forward line will bring Eddie’s game back to his creative best.

He found his home and the coaches promptly moved him out of there like the incompetent stooges they are.
True .....Why TF have they been playing Milera forward .....its never worked, and we needed him either of HB or Midfield

True .....Why TF have they been playing Milera forward .....its never worked, and we needed him either of HB or Midfield

But that's where Mackay plays.

Old Joke ...worn thin

Just waiting for Elite Crow to come out after Mackay retires claiming he won the debate he started 8 years ago
I’ve never not claimed I’ve won, each game Mackay plays in his illustrious career of over 200 games is further proof of how ****ed our club is, that we accept mediocrity and have allowed a very average player play so many games for us. Unfortunately this is one case where winning is losing for us.

I personally reckon he's better in the middle or up forward than down back. Where are they actually playing him, because it isn't obvious. Do they even know?

I personally reckon he's better in the middle or up forward than down back. Where are they actually playing him, because it isn't obvious. Do they even know?
Everywhere Jenny, swear he gets moved 3 times each game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back