Media The Baghdad "Baby" Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes that's it, idolise my big deltoids coupled with my marvelous sculptured chest and my strong core along with my beautiful sculptured quadriceps.

tumblr_nzijgba1jt1s9t9owo1_400.gif

Stopped reading when you mentioned the great man Gavin Wanganeen in the same discussion as the Baghdad Bombers.

Don't sully the great mans name...

He is black, white and teal!

Stopped reading when you mentioned the great man Gavin Wanganeen in the same discussion as the Baghdad Bombers.

Don't sully the great mans name...

He is black, white and teal!

Well my rookies at the Baby Bombers are black, red and REAL my Spooky pal!!

xerxes-003.jpg

The greatest full forward in the history of the SFA has arrived.​

I shall lay my passes gently upon your pecs, my Prince.

This is all very good KohPhi but who's your Dank?

All supplements in the KohPhi Pre Season Training Protocol are developed under strict supervision in a shed somewhere near Sunbury.

Yep....Michael Long....but far better looking and setting statistical records for banging beaver that have not been seen before. Warning to the ladies, spending time at a nightclub with TL15 will see a lot of 5 minute warnings and red alerts going off in the coaches box!

Yep....Michael Long....but far better looking and setting statistical records for banging beaver that have not been seen before. Warning to the ladies, spending time at a nightclub with TL15 will see a lot of 5 minute warnings and red alerts going off in the coaches box!

TL15 doing his best work and impressing the ladyfolk last week..

XAmCqQB.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...Uh, literally the only thing I know about Rick Olarenshaw is that he used to work for Channel 7. I guess I have a future career in SFA media?

Could play a bit.. had a high opinion of his abilities and was a hit with the ladies..

You are a clone perhaps??

I'm like shetland pony and a daschund. Solid as a rock though, I do not get knocked off my feet. Can kick it about 25m with the wind and noone standing on the mark.

My specialty move is lining up from about 35 and catching the opposition offside with almighty effort to the top of the square. I call that "pulling a dangerwood"

I'm like shetland pony and a daschund. Solid as a rock though, I do not get knocked off my feet. Can kick it about 25m with the wind and noone standing on the mark.

My specialty move is lining up from about 35 and catching the opposition offside with almighty effort to the top of the square. I call that "pulling a dangerwood"

That must take great skill! Im impressed...

Its ok if i leave my pubis the same size as my Afro, isnt it ? Gives me extra spring to bounce off any tackle, its also physically impossible for anyone to to get their arms around me front on so i cannot be tackled & caught holding the ball. I possess a powerful pubis, so powerful it has been used as industrial scouring pads for many years now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back