The Bakery Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

You lucky fxxkwits still living in SA..

Try getting a decent Pie in Qld.. and no Mutineer, do not bother naming Yatala Pies.. they are hot garbage compared with SA bakery pies and pasties..

Best pie I’ve had up here was at Cardwell in FNQ..

Rest of the state is crap for bakery’s…

What I’d do for a good SA bakery pie washed down with a farmers union iced coffee..

Oh yeah, the Farmers Union Iced Coffee up here is s**t too.. swear its a different formula..

Try getting a decent Pie in Qld.. and no Mutineer, do not bother naming Yatala Pies.. they are hot garbage compared with SA bakery pies and pasties..

What I’d do for a good SA bakery pie washed down with a farmers union iced coffee..

Oh yeah, the Farmers Union Iced Coffee up here is s**t too.. swear its a different formula..
Have a brother that when he comes down from QLD first thing I have to do is take him to a bakery with good pasties and FUIC👍

Sweaty cows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t seem to whip up a decent parmi either. What went wrong along the way up there? 😂

Orange Spot Bakery, opposite the old Lennies on Anzac Hwy at Glenelg

Any pastie from there (don’t think I’ve tried their pies).
After being out of SA for too many years, and struggling to find a pastie in many Eastern state bakery/pie shops, I ❤️ pasties.
Also in the blood with some of my ancestors working in the mines in Burra, Kapunda and ending up in Kadina. Good pastie country.
Some were from Cornwall.

There’s a few Becks around. Sometimes I drop into the one on Oaklands Rd, Somerton Park..
There's a Beck's Bakehouse at Melrose Park always advertising a chilli cheese pie but there is never a park for me to stop and try one!

I lived in Aberfoyle Park for 20 odd years and the Clarendon bakery was always great, but I haven't been for a long time. I wonder if it is still the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back