Roast "The Banana Incident"

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
Another poster actually posted a photo of her on the Main Board, didn't want to paste it here though. Pretty sure it will get around though the club will take action. Even if there was no racist intent, isn't it a violation of some sort of stadium regulations to throw anything onto the ground during a match??

Another poster actually posted a photo of her on the Main Board, didn't want to paste it here though. Pretty sure it will get around though the club will take action. Even if there was no racist intent, isn't it a violation of some sort of stadium regulations to throw anything onto the ground during a match??

Well if the facebook post is anything to go by, there was definitely racial motivation in her actions.

Why the hate Port were gonna lose before Eddie kicked that goal, Port had to kick two in one minute to win, was never gonna happen. Image what would've happend if Port were winning when Eddie kicked that goal.

How little do you have to have going on upstairs to go to the football and make that much of an arse of yourself?

I'm amazed at the sheer willingness of those kinds of people to make fools of themselves in front of others, especially given someone is always recording for the social media audience these days.

View attachment 279076

So not only did she throw something at Eddie, but what makes it worse is that she did it to racially vilify him.

True class, hope she's banned for life.
My god. Looking at it again, I was saying it probably wasn't racism last night but now it seems so calculated it must be. Get rid of that man hands bitch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the FB comments this woman has form in abusing players. Hope PAFC and the AFL make an example of her. A 13 year old is one thing, but this is unbelievable.
The AFL cover up has begun

No mention of banana anywhere on the afl site.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-08-21/betts-treatment-angers-crows?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS+feed:+AFL+Latest+News

Thye are questioning whether it was a banana , they are calling it an "object".

So now its okay to racily vilify Adelaide players

The AFL wont go anywhere near the word banana or the players ancestry. Five times they use the word "object".

I hope the footy media isn't gagged by head office and actually chase this story properly.

I hope she gets a life ban but my only fear is how this could put Eddie off his game. I guess the difference is the only one getting booed from this incident would be the feral not Betts.

What do you expect. We tell our guys that when you make a mistake you own it, you fix it and then learn from it but with port power its always been someone else's fault. The club has encouraged this way of thinking since day one with their us against the world mentality. There is an element of their supporterbase who are just the lowest, most basic form of humanity you will ever meet.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-08-21/betts-treatment-angers-crows?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS+feed:+AFL+Latest+News

The AFL wont go anywhere near the word banana or the players ancestry. Five times they use the word "object".
The story I just read mentions the banana.

Pretty sure it will be reported in its entirety when the details come out.

Pretty sure it will be reported in its entirety when the details come out.

We know exactly what was thrown,deliberately avoiding that only victimises the victims more.

They dont say 'objects' were flown into the wtc on 9/11 do they?

I want to know if the afl are covering this up because its an Adelaide player or an aboriginal player?

They do call it a banana, but it's not uncommon for news reports to refer to an "object".

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2016-08-21/betts-treatment-angers-crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back