Roast "The Banana Incident"

Remove this Banner Ad

hoe
həʊ/
noun
  1. 1.
    a long-handled gardening tool with a thin metal blade, used mainly for weeding.
verb
  1. 1.
    use a hoe to dig (earth) or thin out or dig up (plants).
  2. 2.
    AUSTRALIAN/NZinformal
    eat eagerly.

As opposed to.

ho
həʊ/
noun
informal
  1. a prostitute.
    • offensive
      a woman.
Bang!!

But seriously, here's the double standards.

CrowsB4hoes is perfectly fine, but #godhatesfages isn't?

But it's the same logic applied that leads to "Poort Power are all racist and fabricate news about us because of jealousy“

Even your moral high ground is steeped in toxic run-off from a sloppy seconds catchment

As far as I can see he is rejecting Hoes, and preferring his team and nice girls ;)

There's no pejorative I can see

Further than what? The security and the police looking into the matter? I didn't read the article, I just struggle to believe any club would let a known about racist incident occur without some sort of investigation into what happened.

That's right, it wouldn't happen if it were a known racist incident

But it's a hoax, a cynical spin job, so that doesn't count ;)

Enough Sanders. get a grip, in this, you are totally wrong in your approach and attitude, Attack me all you like I don't care I know your type and I can handle your type.
But listen to what you are saying, Today is the time for Football supporters to work on removing the taint of racism from our game. Yet you have constantly attacked one issue, Right or Wrong can't you see what you are doing. You are close to embarrassing yourself in this issue let it lie

Listen, you can't even handle a sentence so spare me what you believe based on people you trust

It's not even a valid argument.

I'm a female and it doesn't bother me - it's jargon

All good in the hood :D carry on

As you are the epitome of morality, getting your endorsement is all that is needed.
hoe
həʊ/
noun
  1. 1.
    a long-handled gardening tool with a thin metal blade, used mainly for weeding.
verb
  1. 1.
    use a hoe to dig (earth) or thin out or dig up (plants).
  2. 2.
    AUSTRALIAN/NZinformal
    eat eagerly.

As opposed to.

ho
həʊ/
noun
informal
  1. a prostitute.
    • offensive
      a woman.
IijclYy.jpg

I cannot go past thinking that these racial outbursts are from brain cell deprived individuals who are fuelled up by the ongoing hate everything Crows mentality. It is a cultural thing. A club cultural thing.
My mums side are all "Port Adelaide people". Seriously, it's like they're all split personality. They have their normal day to day persona - predominantly lovely people. Then they have their football persona which is absolute one eyed nut job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not about hating Port nor hating the AFC . Its hating their own lives and lashing out when those they put higher than themselves fail in the same way they fail in their lives.

We see it on this board and on many team boards. Too many people get invested in winning and losing. Its magnified here because of the 2 team town. Its why supporters can hate Eddie and make derogatory comments and not see the hypocrisy.

Its an emotional outburst. I have said many things I have regretted in the rage of emotion. It doesn't condone what I said nor does it condone anybody, but I can understand where it comes from. The only thing that makes it stupid is that in an emotional turmoil we may say terrible things, but we don't have a send button that we choose to press. That people sit at their computer and type the hate filled stuff is understandable, but to hit send is unforgivable

The club hasn't provided evidence. It doesn't mean it doesn't have evidence.

It hasn't provided any evidence on the vilification of Betts either.

Police don't publicly release evidence relating to criminal matters unless it's legal and in the public interest to do so.

The club clearly doesn't feel it's in anyone's best interest to release that information, or they legally aren't allowed to.

Isnt it the case that they've publicly declared that the event has been established, the party identified, and a sanction imposed?

Unless you're appealing, it's generally a bit late to complain about the state of the evidence after you've been convicted.

But seriously, here's the double standards.

CrowsB4hoes is perfectly fine, but #godhatesfages isn't?

But it's the same logic applied that leads to "Poort Power are all racist and fabricate news about us because of jealousy“

Even your moral high ground is steeped in toxic run-off from a sloppy seconds catchment
If you feel that strongly and offended complain to the biggest mod of them all in here in Chief.

I dont get this. I was carded for simply hinting that Id be willing to join your movement after Paddy left.

#Ramiphobia

I have since been educated and see the error of my ways.

As you are the epitome of morality, getting your endorsement is all that is needed.

IijclYy.jpg

Just like you - a man - to try and tell a woman what a woman finds offensive.
Got any childbirth hints while you're at it ?
Misogyny alive and well along with homophobia and racism among a "select " few Port supporters it seems.

I don't know why we tolerate you idiots here

My mums side are all "Port Adelaide people". Seriously, it's like they're all split personality. They have their normal day to day persona - predominantly lovely people. Then they have their football persona which is absolute one eyed nut job.

I used to work with one who loved pointing their finger at your face.
A nicer person you wouldn't meet but if Port lost a Showdown - even I said nothing!

I used to work with one who loved pointing their finger at your face.
A nicer person you wouldn't meet but if Port lost a Showdown - even I said nothing!
My grandmother was like that. In fact she used to hit people with her umbrella if you openly barracked for the oppo within earshot.

She was once ejected from the Parade for multiple umbrella offences and a go around with another woman after a piece of play involving Duncan Fosdike.

She also openly admitted to booing my father

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

IijclYy.jpg

I find this post extremely offensive.
You are citing as an authority some internet dictionary: that this is completely unacceptable is indicated by the fact that they consider the grocer's apostrophe is permissible for the plural of "ho"! Is this the Port Adelaide way?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back